Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f.lux™ Better lighting...for your computer

Go down

f.lux™ Better lighting...for your computer Empty f.lux™ Better lighting...for your computer

Post by shanaya March 2nd 2009, 2:40 pm

http://www.stereopsis.com/flux/

Ever notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow?

Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?

During the day, computer screens look good—they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.
f.lux

F.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.

It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

f.lux™ Better lighting...for your computer Empty Re: f.lux™ Better lighting...for your computer

Post by Guest March 2nd 2009, 9:44 pm

That looks cool. I might try it out later. Cool

Back to top Go down

f.lux™ Better lighting...for your computer Empty Re: f.lux™ Better lighting...for your computer

Post by shanaya March 2nd 2009, 9:57 pm

I just installed it on my laptop and it works very well!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum