Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken-08

2 posters

Go down

Taken-08 Empty Taken-08

Post by Doreen March 2nd 2009, 5:18 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/
Kept me awake! a little violent, but I know it is all in the movies. Unfortunately the basis of the story is all too true

Enjoyable, worth watching IMO.

Taken (2008/I) More at IMDbPro ยป

The seventeen year-old Kim is the pride and joy of her father, the retired agent Bryan Mills that left the secret service to stay near Kim in California. Kim lives with her mother Lenore and her wealthy stepfather Stuart; she convinces the reluctant Bryan to sign an authorization to travel to Paris with her friend Amanda. When they arrive, they share a cab with the stranger Peter and Amanda tells to him that they are alone in Paris. When Bryan succeeds in contacting his daughter, she tells that criminals have just break in the spot and they are kidnapped by an Albanese gang of human trafficking. Bryan promises in the phone to kill the kidnapper of his daughter and immediately travels to Paris to find Kim and chase the criminals. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Taken-08 Empty Re: Taken-08

Post by shanaya March 2nd 2009, 7:05 pm

Sounds interesting!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2009, 9:43 pm

Looks interesting. Should be out on DVD here in Australia by now. I'll have to check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum