Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures

+2
Doc
Wuggy
6 posters

Go down

Signatures Empty Signatures

Post by Wuggy May 5th 2008, 4:40 pm

Can anyone tell me how to turn off signatures. I can't seem to find an option for it. All these semi naked, glittery women get me confused and I never remember where in a thread I am. Sad
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Signatures Empty Re: Signatures

Post by Doc May 5th 2008, 4:44 pm

Well, I thought it was a simple one to answer, Wuggy, but when I double-checked, it appears not to be an option to turn off "view signatures".

Anyone else?
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 5th 2008, 4:57 pm

Sorry, Wuggy.

There isn't an option in the AdminCP which allows members to turn off the showing of all signatures, like with vBulletin, for example.

The only option I can see is to allow or not allow signatures for everyone. And, each member also has the option in their profile to always attach or not attach their own signature if they have one (which doesn't help with your 'problem', of course). yeslol

Yes, some of the ladies' signatures are rather distracting, aren't they? Guess we'll just have to continue to suffer. cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy May 5th 2008, 5:10 pm

Carl D wrote:
Yes, some of the ladies' signatures are rather distracting, aren't they? Guess we'll just have to continue to suffer. cool
Just wish they'd make up their minds, either everything off or everything on! I suppose it could be worse. It could be the Donut Muncher in her scanties. We'd soon find a way to turn signatures off then. What a Face
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 5th 2008, 5:16 pm

laugh-115

Would also be good if there was an option to attach or not attach one's signature for each post like with vBulletin (tick or untick the box) so members could just have their signature in the first post in a thread and leave it out for any further posts in that same thread but we don't have that option either at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 5th 2008, 6:15 pm

Wuggy wrote:
Carl D wrote:
Just wish they'd make up their minds, either everything off or everything on! I suppose it could be worse. It could be the Donut Muncher in her scanties. We'd soon find a way to turn signatures off then. What a Face

My wife has made comments to me I say it's just a cartoon she sees more... affraid
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 5th 2008, 7:05 pm

Admin, it is ok by me if you start a poll... IF the no siggy is the major vote of the forum, by all means remove.

I know myself that sometimes the pages seem like they are forever and nothing but signature files.

I started using really small ones, and just a couple days ago I loaded some new ones and they are probably rather large again.

SIGGY ON..
SIGGY OFF

I don't give a rats azz what you do...
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 5th 2008, 7:07 pm

I like siggys!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 5th 2008, 7:13 pm

shanaya wrote:I like siggys!

obviously I do as well, and I know on one forum it seems there are still MANY dial ups.. we put a very small limit to size.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn May 8th 2008, 11:27 am

shanaya wrote:I like siggys!

And it's your board...... yippee
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down