Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engineering Windows 7: From Beta to RC

2 posters

Go down

Engineering Windows 7: From Beta to RC Empty Re: Engineering Windows 7: From Beta to RC

Post by irishgodfather1 March 26th 2009, 8:27 pm

7 is gettibg better and better on my test computer. Very Happy
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Engineering Windows 7: From Beta to RC Empty Re: Engineering Windows 7: From Beta to RC

Post by shanaya March 26th 2009, 8:35 pm

Have you been updating to the latest Beta releases? I haven't yet. Still got the one I installed , although I did see updates. I hear there is a "patch" that you can apply so the expiration date doesn't render the beta useless in August. It is a shady one, so they say install at own risk. Microsoft will come out with the RC before the beta expires so I am not worried. I really want to try the release candidate version. Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by irishgodfather1 March 26th 2009, 10:03 pm

shanaya wrote:Have you been updating to the latest Beta releases? I haven't yet. Still got the one I installed , although I did see updates. I hear there is a "patch" that you can apply so the expiration date doesn't render the beta useless in August. It is a shady one, so they say install at own risk. Microsoft will come out with the RC before the beta expires so I am not worried. I really want to try the release candidate version. Very Happy
I'm up to date on updates but I think the patch that you can apply so the expiration date doesn't render the beta useless in August is just so much bull.
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya March 26th 2009, 10:14 pm

I won't go there, with the patch thing. too risky.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down