Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arab Festival in the United States

3 posters

Go down

Arab Festival in the United States Empty Arab Festival in the United States

Post by ScottL July 28th 2009, 5:30 pm

No wonder Americans are afraid of the Islamic religion. It's hard to have a positive point of view when all we hear about is suicide bombers, honor killings, persecution of other religions, and riots over a cartoon of Muhammad. There seems no compromise or acceptance on their part to let all of us live in peace and harmony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Arab Festival in the United States Empty Re: Arab Festival in the United States

Post by shanaya July 28th 2009, 6:57 pm

That just makes me mad! Those guys are right! This is America and they do have a right to ask a question, it is ridiculous what happened. It is also scary to see all that for a non-violent situation. Mad
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc July 28th 2009, 10:46 pm

WOW............Scottie thank you so much for the post, you bet your boots that I will be emailing this on & I'm SURE that this will be forwarded from each one that I send it to. I'd venture to say that if there was a way, a lawsuit could result from this if they found the right lawyer, only problem is is that the justice system probably wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole, could you imagine the uproar this could start & it would be on OUR homeland for there are enough living in this country to indeed collectively get a militia in place(which I'm sure there already is one in one form or another) & provoke into action. Given enough fuel this could esculate. I know it sure as Hell has gotten my panties in a bunch & I'm fairly fair (at least I think I am).
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down