Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus

4 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus Empty Miley Cyrus

Post by Larry November 20th 2009, 10:36 am

Her bus just turned over in my area...she was not on the bus about ten people were, one is dead...this just happened few minutes ago...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus

Post by shanaya November 20th 2009, 12:06 pm

Keep us posted....
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen November 20th 2009, 6:14 pm

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1626799/20091120/cyrus__miley.jhtml

Miley Cyrus issued a statement on Friday afternoon (November 20) about the death of Bill Douglas, the driver who died in an early morning accident in Virginia while driving one of Cyrus' tour buses.

Lucky, it could have been much worse.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya November 20th 2009, 7:59 pm

Thanks Doreen.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill S May 7th 2013, 9:25 pm

I was going to post this sometime ago , how time flies.
Anyway a number of years ago David Gates of the band Bread bought the old Lee ranch and become a close friend of my wife who worked at a local market. He was taking a hiatus from the recording business to become a rancher. After a few years he built a recording stuido where many top name artists came to record. My wife would keep me up to date on the newest artist.
She said Billy Ray Siirus was staying at the Gate ranch while using the studio. What seems like years later Gate sells out to move to the Palm Springs area
and he holds a large yard sale.The person handling the yard sale being a good friend says come out a few days before the sale starts.
One of the things my wife brings home is a new play pen which Billy Ray brought with him for Miley Sirus who was a baby at the time he stayed with Gates.
My wife then gives the playpen to our grand daughter who probably tore it up like everything else she given.
I have a great big white comforter on my bed with the inital G in the center, plus a new sheep skinned leather coat hanging in my closet. size 36-38 which is way to small for me.
Saw David Gates about a year ago he's getting old as well.

Bill S
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 15th 2013, 9:54 pm

That's pretty cool, Bill!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down