Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 11th Incident

Go down

Nov 11th Incident Empty Nov 11th Incident

Post by shanaya December 5th 2014, 7:03 pm

Hey all, I was at work doing my usual thing and then my heart started beating erratically(it felt like that) and I felt like every time I breathed in and out it got worse. I couldn't sit down, couldn't stand up so I finally told my co-worker that I wasn't feeling good. She called 911 and they got there pretty quick. I couldn't stop shaking but I didn't feel any chest pains. They took me to hospital and I was monitored for about 3 hours. The took an xray of my heart, took 5 vials of blood for testing and everything came back normal so I am still not sure what happened. Today I went to my local lab to get a holter monitor for 24 hour heart monitoring. I have to record everything. EVERYTHING! The times I pee or poo, drive, walk, eat, sit down, sleep etc. I know I have a sensitivity to caffeine, even more so after menopause. I have been drinking a lot less and drinking more decaf. They have made decaf taste so much better these days. Can't even tell. I do still have that one cup of caffeinated coffee but then switch to decaf for any more. Seems to have helped. Prior to getting the holter monitor, I had a heart rate monitor chest strap and could read the heart rate from an app on my ipod and after drinking just one cup of coffee the beats went up significantly.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum