Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit

2 posters

Go down

Brexit Empty Brexit

Post by shanaya June 25th 2016, 7:48 pm

Thoughts?

Honestly, I don't even know what to think. Shocked
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Brexit Empty Re: Brexit

Post by shanaya June 30th 2016, 9:49 pm

How can there be 11 views and no comment? stooges
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero July 3rd 2016, 9:28 am

Google :p
Also, I am not sure anyone cares. Its an issue for the UK, but as former colonialists and with it having zero impact on people outside the UK, it makes sense.

Here in Ireland people want to know when they will "exit" Northan Ireland lol
budozero
budozero
Assistant to the Administrator!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero July 3rd 2016, 11:13 am

Oh and **** hell how I hate the word "Brexit", its like when "gate" is tagged on to stuff. I am unreasonably annoyed by it lol
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 3rd 2016, 11:48 am

Haha, I'll stop using the term. 😁
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero July 3rd 2016, 12:15 pm

No dont! its the name so use it Very Happy
But yes, about the whole thing, whats your take on it? I think it was a mistake on the part of the UK, but as it only affects them I am not too concerned.

I do think that this was all based on ideology. The vote to leave or stay was not relevant, it was just the temporary battleground of other ideas. And it seems like the issues related to staying or going had not been considered. Leaving was a kneejerk reaction to issues that where not on the vote, refugees etc. I think the UK has isolated itself and now has the "freedom" to do whatever, there is just nobody to do it with :p
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya July 3rd 2016, 12:26 pm

I don't understand enough to have much of an opinion but I am curious as to how it will play out. I know other countries are watching and it may make their decisions about a similar situation come about. I heard northern Ireland might want to join the rest of Ireland, would it be a good thing?
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero July 4th 2016, 1:39 am

Well as a non-irish person in Ireland, I dont think adding the North would be worth it, its old history now. But I guess thats easy for me to say. It would be more a case of Northern Ireland not wanting to leave the EU than wanting to join Ireland.

But the UK LETTING Northern Ireland or anywhere else leave, I doubt very much. They literally spent hundreds of years trying to get Ireland, and for reasons I cant dont see the logic behind, but its not in their history to just give places up. Also looking at the recent Scottish independence referendum, I think it would be harder to let the UK go then the EU.
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum