Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Couple Of Bad Days

5 posters

Go down

A Couple Of Bad Days Empty A Couple Of Bad Days

Post by Mr Cojones May 28th 2008, 12:45 pm

holysheep pityparty
Well yesterday started out bad and this morning..more bad luck.. but if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Yesterday morning I was trimming my hedges and as you proabably all know.. I have several bullet wounds in my Right leg and sharpnel in my Left one...and as I was leaning over to trim the top of the hedge..both legs gave way..the hedge trimmer went flying..but I had the presence of mind to grab it..but unluckily I grabbed it by the blades which were still running cuz I'd discomboomerated the safety feature.. It severed most of the fingers on my Left hand..but luckily I was wearing gloves so the severed fingers were stilll inside them..and also luckily my neighbours saw what happened ..and luckily she's a Nurse and he's an EMT.. so in no time they had the bleeding stopped and the fingers sewed back on.. And after 10 minutes rest I was good as new..which isn't all that good either.. I might never play the piano again.. but then again I never could ..so I'm not too upset about that. And then this morning I was taking the garbage out..( we only have garbage collection one day a week and Wednesday is my garbage day )..and wouldn't you know it.. the garbage bag broke ..a banana peel dropped on the step...and guess who slipped on it?? Yep... old Bad Luck me..My right knee buckled and down I went. My legs are all bloody as is the Right side of my Face and right Arm.I think I fractured my Right leg..it looks like a piece of tibia sticking out..but once again my neighbours came to the rescue and they put a splint on it..made from a couple of old hockey sticks...so after a bit of rest.. I was able to crawl and drag the two garbage cans to the curb...and if you don't believe me..heres the proof.. whistle
A Couple Of Bad Days Garbage

I'm supposed to mow the lawns today... but I'll be wearing safety boots... and chainsaw cutting pants made of Kevlar..as I do seem to be a little accident prone.. mygod
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

A Couple Of Bad Days Empty Re: A Couple Of Bad Days

Post by shanaya May 28th 2008, 12:48 pm

lol!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 May 28th 2008, 4:28 pm

Are you taking lessons from Bruce by any chance? Rolling Eyes

Such a run of bad luck...Hope all is well & you can still play your guitar.. hysterical
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 28th 2008, 5:27 pm

sharber60 wrote:Are you taking lessons from Bruce by any chance? Rolling Eyes

Such a run of bad luck...Hope all is well & you can still play your guitar.. hysterical

You mean he could play it before? Shocked

(j/k, Dale! What a Face )
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 28th 2008, 7:05 pm

Hee hee Doc!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn May 28th 2008, 8:35 pm

You need to quit hanging with Bruce.....He's like lighting... sarcasticlol
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones May 28th 2008, 8:59 pm

Lynn wrote:You need to quit hanging with Bruce.....He's like lighting... sarcasticlol
pityparty But..it was mission accomplished.. I got those garbage cans to the curb.. wink And I even dragged them back after the garbage men were here.... But then when I was crawling back..more bad luck.. the neighbours dog tried to hump me.. but luckily.. I managed to pull on my Kevlar chain saw pants before I crawled out there. so I thnk it hurt his ...feelings.... whistle
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2008, 9:08 am

Better watch out, Dale. You'll be hit by lightning next. Those metal trash cans really attract it. eek

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 29th 2008, 12:29 pm

At least he got clear before Wayne could back over him in the Batmobile! drive
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content