Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by baldwindeb September 22nd 2009, 2:09 pm

Afternoon peeps.
I said I need a job because I am getting computer neck already.
I clean the house then play on here, then find something else to do, then play on here.
I really need a job lol
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by shanaya September 22nd 2009, 2:22 pm

Good afternoon! I slept in until 10am, really needed it! Today is supposed to be very warm, about 31c. That is a crazy temperature for the first day of fall!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb September 22nd 2009, 2:30 pm

It is so humid here it isnt even funny.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 23rd 2009, 12:37 pm

Still very hot here in the day.
Nights have cooled off a bit and it is DARK at 7:30....

THAT I hate, and the time hasn't changed yet. ANOTHER issue I can rant about.
Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 DianeG-fallbook-anote

have a great day
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow September 23rd 2009, 1:15 pm

Everyone saying how humid it is. Yup, humid here as of late yesterday afternoon and continued humid today. I guess it will drop off into the lower 60's this Friday and beyond. The thing I hate about this time of year is that it gets dark around here shortly after 7 PM. I see the leaves are starting to turn fall like colors.
Myself, I have been very busy with the band. It's been one gig after another. I have 2 gigs back to back this Friday & Sat. Then their is band practice.
We just picked up a keyboardist a month or so ago and man he kicks ass. Plus, we also picked up another back up lead guitarist. Were now a 6 piece rock band. 7 I guess if you count me as the soundboard engineer. wink
Shadow
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb September 23rd 2009, 1:30 pm

Shadow wrote:Everyone saying how humid it is. Yup, humid here as of late yesterday afternoon and continued humid today. I guess it will drop off into the lower 60's this Friday and beyond. The thing I hate about this time of year is that it gets dark around here shortly after 7 PM. I see the leaves are starting to turn fall like colors.
Myself, I have been very busy with the band. It's been one gig after another. I have 2 gigs back to back this Friday & Sat. Then their is band practice.
We just picked up a keyboardist a month or so ago and man he kicks ass. Plus, we also picked up another back up lead guitarist. Were now a 6 piece rock band. 7 I guess if you count me as the soundboard engineer. wink
Share some of the music with us .
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 23rd 2009, 2:56 pm

what Deb said ....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL September 23rd 2009, 3:41 pm

What Deb said ....

And what Larry said ....
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 23rd 2009, 4:22 pm

What all the above said! Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 24th 2009, 8:34 am

Good Morning everyone...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL September 24th 2009, 8:54 am

Good morning everyone. . .

"I am ready for my future."
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 24th 2009, 11:11 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 Pale_Morning_Mist
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 28th 2009, 12:38 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 23jsxw
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL September 28th 2009, 8:26 am

Good Morning, Everyone.

Woke up early this morning with a gentle rain on the roof and rolling thunder in the distance. Seemed strangely soothing for some reason.

Everything's going to be OK. It always ends up that way, in the long run.
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 28th 2009, 7:01 pm

Good afternoon! Weather has cooled slightly, but still nice days. A bit cold in the morning though.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 28th 2009, 8:41 pm

Going to be back in Vancouver in about 10 days, I think I might need a sweat shirt.
I hope not too much tho.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry September 29th 2009, 7:27 am

Good Morning everyone...48* this morning burrrr
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL October 3rd 2009, 11:14 am

Good morning, everyone.

Just got the first layer of leaves mowed off the lawn. We live on a lot with quite a few trees. Got a riding lawn mower with two bags so after I blow the leaves off the roof, and out of the planting beds, I just have to go around and mow. Left a fairly large place across the back that has "gone fallow", so to speak, that I can just spread them out there.

Any one driving by, probably I'm a bit loony. Driving around the yard on my lawnmowert, with my radio headphones on, using the steering wheel as a drum and dancing in the seat. Hey, who cares what they think. LOL

Over the years I've got it down to a science. LOL
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen October 4th 2009, 10:40 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 CheckindorHALL
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry October 7th 2009, 9:56 am

Good Morning everyone...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 7th 2009, 11:11 am

Good morning Larry, and everyone else. Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry October 11th 2009, 8:22 am

Good Morning everyone....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn October 11th 2009, 8:38 am

Larry wrote:Good Morning everyone....

Morning Larry and everyone Very Happy
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL October 11th 2009, 4:54 pm

...FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 9 AM EDT MONDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CLEVELAND HAS ISSUED A FREEZE
WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 9 AM EDT MONDAY.

TONIGHT THE CLOUDS WILL THIN OR CLEAR OUT...AND THE WINDS WILL DIE
DOWN. TEMPERATURES WILL DROP INTO THE LOWER 30S ACROSS THE AREA
AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

THOSE IN THE WARNED AREA SHOULD HARVEST OR PROTECT TENDER
VEGETATION FROM THE COLD. ALSO... POTTED PLANTS NORMALLY LEFT
OUTDOORS SHOULD BE COVERED OR BROUGHT INSIDE AWAY FROM THE COLD.

Summer is definitely over with here.

But, I always liked Fall. Really, I like all the seasons, for different reasons. Fall for the crisp air, beginning of school, Football season. Winter for no lawn work, Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 Icon_smile snuggling with my wife, Comfort food, Christmas, Sparkling snowscapes, Snowforts, sledding. Spring for rebirth, Everything being green and growing, warm relief from cabin fever. And Summer for BBQs, vacations, shorts and T-shirts, and daylight late into the day.

I feel bad to those who don't get to experience all four seasons. How boring.
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen October 14th 2009, 12:07 pm

we have four seasons Scott, just not the same four as you.

Fires, Floods, Drought, And Earthquakes.

I do enjoy cooler weather, but I can't take the cold weather. Too hot here for man or beast.
Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 14 214bdzdll4-vi
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next