Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More

4 posters

Go down

Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More Empty Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More

Post by Larry November 30th 2008, 7:56 pm

Could this be

Like so many in the USA, I've become increasingly fed up with my country. The last 8 years have been a nightmare of perpetual motion. I would rather be somewhere else. Like The Great White North!

Are you a lonely, possibly desperate Canadian woman aged 18-50? Tired of trying to find a good man among your flannel clad, Labatt's drinking, moose hunting country men? Willing to take in an American who is fed up with his country? Then I'm the guy for you! Maybe you're a bit overweight or suffer from "Lifelong Ugly Duckling" syndrome. I don't care.

What I'm All Aboot:

* 32, tall, a bit pudgy around the middle, starting to go bald, but other than that it's all good.
* IT Professional, skilled with computers, can fix yours.
* Will get whatever job(s) available to help support us.
* From Washington State, appreciates nature.
* Willing to learn French.
* Polite, working on being more humble.
* Hates littering.
* Will pet your cat(s)/dog(s) and tell you how cute it is.
* Enjoys Rush.
* Can fake an interest in hockey.
* Knows the first line to the Canadian National Anthem.

What You're All Aboot:

* Canadian.
* 22-50 year old female.
* Willing to marry me for citizenship.

So there you have it ladies! This is your chance to help your neighbors to the South. Get at it!
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More Empty Re: Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More

Post by shanaya November 30th 2008, 10:24 pm

Is that Timothy's application? hysterical
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More Empty Re: Disgruntled American Seeks Canadian For Political Asylum, Maybe More

Post by Guest November 30th 2008, 11:22 pm

shanaya wrote:Is that Timothy's application? hysterical

Or Hal's? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy December 1st 2008, 9:04 pm

I doubt it. The word 'female' is the giveaway!
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by irishgodfather1 December 1st 2008, 11:45 pm

I think that may be Wally's application.
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down