Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Off..and I don't mean my rocker

5 posters

Go down

I'm Off..and I don't mean my rocker Empty I'm Off..and I don't mean my rocker

Post by Mr Cojones December 29th 2008, 7:56 pm

To Puerto Vallarta...Mexico.. Leaving Regina on Tuesday..Dec 30th at 7AM and arriving in Puerto Vallarta at 11:30AM. Returning on Jan 6..2009. Maybe I'll get to break a piƱata.. on New Years Eve..Cool
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

I'm Off..and I don't mean my rocker Empty Re: I'm Off..and I don't mean my rocker

Post by Wuggy December 29th 2008, 8:06 pm

Hope you have an absolute ball, Dale. I've set up a tab behind the bar for you! Happy New Year when it comes. Do they have that in Mexico or are they just pissed all year round. Cool
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

I'm Off..and I don't mean my rocker Empty Re: I'm Off..and I don't mean my rocker

Post by Mr Cojones December 29th 2008, 9:06 pm

Wuggy wrote:Hope you have an absolute ball, Dale. I've set up a tab behind the bar for you! Happy New Year when it comes. Do they have that in Mexico or are they just pissed all year round. Cool
I think they do... scratch I was gonna ask KY to come along but she doesn't answer my PM's and I deleted her email addys after our last fight. I'd love to get her drunk and.. Ooops..I better not say anymore... Embarassed
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn December 29th 2008, 9:12 pm

Have lots of fun Dale... yippee

We need pictures !!!!! up
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya December 29th 2008, 9:16 pm

Try to drop by Doc's on the way! Wink
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2008, 9:19 pm

Have a great time, Dale. And.... behave yourself! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones December 29th 2008, 9:23 pm

Carl D wrote:Have a great time, Dale. And.... behave yourself! Laughing
holysheep What..?? Then I'm not going..!! No drunken
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar December 29th 2008, 9:23 pm

Hope you have a blast, my daughter would say " Party like a rockstar" lol .. Smile
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum