Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What colors are your living room

3 posters

Go down

What colors are your living room Empty What colors are your living room

Post by baldwindeb January 15th 2009, 11:30 am

I am going to be changing colors in my living room, buying new art, area rugs, accessories , etc and I am looking at a lot of different styles and colors.
I was wondering what colors are your living room, what do you do to make it the way you like it.

I really like the color theme of browns, reds, greens tans...

Here is an area rug I like..

http://www.target.com/Home-Architect-Rug-Collection-Brown/dp/B0010VNNU2
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

What colors are your living room Empty Re: What colors are your living room

Post by Doc January 15th 2009, 2:34 pm

Ours is a very subdued, earth-tone living room. The WTW carpet is a dark brown, the sofas are a light tan, and all the tables and whatnot are wood, stained. Drapes are pale green. We really don't use the room very often, though, only when we have company.
We usually hang out in the TV room, which is similar, but more colorful. The carpet's the same, but the sofas and tables are lighter, with a little more color...some red, orange, yellow, and some blue, green, teal in the drapes.

Damn, Deb, you know I had to walk in there and check the living room. That's how often I go in there...I couldn't remember what colors we had in there! Laughing
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb January 15th 2009, 8:02 pm

Doc wrote:Ours is a very subdued, earth-tone living room. The WTW carpet is a dark brown, the sofas are a light tan, and all the tables and whatnot are wood, stained. Drapes are pale green. We really don't use the room very often, though, only when we have company.
We usually hang out in the TV room, which is similar, but more colorful. The carpet's the same, but the sofas and tables are lighter, with a little more color...some red, orange, yellow, and some blue, green, teal in the drapes.

Damn, Deb, you know I had to walk in there and check the living room. That's how often I go in there...I couldn't remember what colors we had in there! Laughing

Thanks Doc. It sounds charming
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen January 20th 2009, 11:43 pm

tan floors and walls and burgundy spfa with dark green drapes.

everything else is wood & glass.

nothing exciting here.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down