Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Sperling`s Dad Don Putt From Australia

2 posters

Go down

Lisa Sperling`s Dad Don Putt From Australia Empty Lisa Sperling`s Dad Don Putt From Australia

Post by sharber60 February 7th 2009, 6:32 pm

Shawna, Lisa Sperling`s Dad posted this on my Facebook as was wondering if he was in the flood & fire areas .

Don wrote on your Wall: "Im shocked by the devistation and losses due to the fires, the worse in history for this State of Victoria. Outskirts and north of Melbourne about 60 Km from where I live is the worst hit. Some 100 dead and over 400 homes destroyed and all still counting as many fires are not contained despite the cooling of weather.It got to 46 deg C = 115 deg F yesterday (highest ever recorded for Melb) and the wind was fierce at 70 - 80 km. it was like a furnace blasting at you all day long. I was lucky i could stay indoors and had air -con.The floods are in North Queensland about 3,000 km north of me. Melbourne only got .8 ml of rain for the month of Jan. Thus was tinder dry everywhere. What a contrast of weather through the world at this time, its crazy!"

Good that Don is safe, but awful for others that are not.

Don Putt, right side & who is at the table? Thanksgiving at Norm & Carolyn`s. Oct 12 2008.

Lisa Sperling`s Dad Don Putt From Australia 1000966tm6.th

Last edited by sharber60 on February 8th 2009, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added picture)
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Lisa Sperling`s Dad Don Putt From Australia Empty Re: Lisa Sperling`s Dad Don Putt From Australia

Post by shanaya February 7th 2009, 6:48 pm

Wow, thanks for the information! They are having a terrible time there!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down