Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio Fans

2 posters

Go down

Radio Fans Empty Radio Fans

Post by Ro'Jinn February 27th 2009, 1:20 am

More specificly the ones that tell me I need to listen to more music yet all they listen to is radio hits. Don't make me laugh, I may be a metalhead but I love classic rock and even classical music, I don't need to play it constantly to show that :/ Erg. I love talking about music, so I can barely talk to anyone since no one knows what I'm talking about, yet they tell me I need to listen more to music... What a shame :/

Ro'Jinn
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Radio Fans Empty Re: Radio Fans

Post by Guest February 27th 2009, 7:47 am

My main musical taste is still way back in the 60's and 70's. cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc February 27th 2009, 10:27 am

I like a little of nearly everything (RAP, notwithstanding). Some country, some classical, 50s/60s rock, 70s rock, acid, some metal, Celtic, even a little New Age...depends on the mood I'm in at the moment. I especially enjoy really good instrumentals, of nearly any kind.
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ro'Jinn February 28th 2009, 12:06 am

Ah yeah instrumentals, they let the bandmates show their pure emotions, some of my favourite songs are instrumentals. I love stuff even as far back as 1700s to present, 50s rock and roll, to the heaviest of metal music of today. Rap... not my thing Laughing I can't stand too much of electronic sounds, I love real instruments, I never get bored practicing drums, guitar, and vocals, but the flu took my head voice >< Still waiting for that to come back Evil or Very Mad

Ro'Jinn
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down