Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!!

3 posters

Go down

Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!! Empty Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!!

Post by Mr Cojones May 5th 2008, 10:38 pm

Last edited by Mr Cojones on May 5th 2008, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!! Empty Re: Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!!

Post by krstnvnc May 5th 2008, 10:44 pm

Didn't watch all of it, but what did catch my eye on the first page was a Chevy for $2500..........compared to todays price.......gezee..................when did they start dipping em in gold????
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!! Empty Re: Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!!

Post by Guest May 6th 2008, 5:44 am

Excellent. Thanks, Dale. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 6th 2008, 8:36 am

Hi Kris my first car was a 56 Chevy I paid $125.00 for it.That is what I was driving when I met my wife, that was 36 years ago...wow had to use my fingers to add that up.... lol! This one is the same color but mine was a two door..

Back To The Sixties..I been posting this all over the place..!! Mpic98
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down