Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

+4
baldwindeb
Doreen
souci
Mousessugar
8 posters

Go down

All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Empty All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Post by Mousessugar April 15th 2009, 2:47 am

Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Empty Re: All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Post by souci April 15th 2009, 3:14 am

No more pizza ..... yuk.
souci
souci
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Empty Re: All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Post by Doreen April 15th 2009, 3:39 am

I think their sales are down, I don't think they are going to increase after that either.

Very disgusting.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb April 15th 2009, 8:20 am

Unfortunately it happens everywhere .Too many sick people think it is funny/
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 15th 2009, 1:20 pm

I watched that yesterday. Gross indeed! Because of those retards they will probably install surveillance cameras in the back of all Dominos places. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they get beat up by people that recognize them from the video. Idiots.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 15th 2009, 4:16 pm

especially the people that may have eaten that pizza would be inclined to smack em a couple times...

I certainly would, gay, straight, male female, whatever; I would NOT be amused if I had eaten there.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones April 15th 2009, 5:10 pm

holysheep Ever been in the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant... you'll never eat Chinese again.. mygod laugh-115
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb April 16th 2009, 3:48 pm

baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar April 16th 2009, 11:18 pm

baldwindeb wrote:http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/4962348/

I am glad they got in trouble.

I am glad they got in trouble too...that was so nasty.. but like you said I am sure it happens in lots of places.. ewww remember that movie.. Waiting .. or something like that where they did nasty things to peoples food.. make you think twice about eating out and especially about sending anything back or being rude to a waiter/waitress.. Shocked
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 16th 2009, 11:20 pm

I'm too scared to look. eek

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc April 17th 2009, 12:44 am

Mousessugar wrote:
baldwindeb wrote:http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/4962348/

I am glad they got in trouble.

I am glad they got in trouble too...that was so nasty.. but like you said I am sure it happens in lots of places.. ewww remember that movie.. Waiting .. or something like that where they did nasty things to peoples food.. make you think twice about eating out and especially about sending anything back or being rude to a waiter/waitress.. Shocked

Exactly why I never send ANYTHING back! That's just asking for some body fluids you didn't order. affraid

I may bitch about it...I may even leave it untouched...but it DAmNED sure ain't goin' back in the kitchen to give 'em another chance!
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Empty apology from Dominoes

Post by baldwindeb April 17th 2009, 8:53 am

http://www.yumsugar.com/3042799
It doesn't matter because it will happen again, probably not on video. It does happen everyday and will continue.
I remember being in GED classes many years ago and this one boy stated that he pissed in the mustard because he was mad at the manager.I told him then why didn't he do something to the manager instead of serving that to the customers I told him that was nasty that people could get sick from that. He said oh well basically. He worked at McDonald's.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar April 17th 2009, 1:24 pm

Thanks Deb.. It is sad that so many are affected by the stupidity of those two nasty people.. job wise and I am sure the impact on that one store in NC was huge.. sad indeed.
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 17th 2009, 4:33 pm

I prefer not to eat out for that simple reason.

There is always someone that thinks that sorta of thing is funny.All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Gross_2
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzey April 17th 2009, 8:55 pm

Those people are repulsively, and should have the living h3ll beat out of them.

Jazzey
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum