Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Theme

4 posters

Go down

Forum Theme Empty Forum Theme

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 7:29 am

Hey, Everyone.

I'm sure you've noticed by now that the forum theme has changed.

When I arrived here 10 minutes ago the forum was covered with 'Photobucket - Bandwidth Exceeded' images again.

Looks like the theme creator is having problems with Photobucket again like he had here:

http://shanaya.omgforum.net/off-topic-lounge-f4/board-theme-mess-t1119.htm

I've applied a temporary theme until it gets sorted out.

Last edited by Carl D on April 25th 2009, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unstickied :-))

Back to top Go down

Forum Theme Empty Re: Forum Theme

Post by Lynn April 24th 2009, 7:54 am

Looks good .....Thanks Carl...... sunny
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb April 24th 2009, 8:17 am

I like it lol
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 24th 2009, 8:55 am

This isn't the only place, and it happens to several people with avatars and signatures that they get the dreaded red violation graphic from Photo Bucket.
I am quite sure it is a pb issue.

PB has been deleting pictures saying they violated tos, but in fact didn't. If you complain they put them back. someone at PB is really screwing up
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc April 24th 2009, 12:41 pm

It may be that they have it set up to automatically block any images that receive a complaint. I don't know what the complaint process is like, but if it has a tick box for copyright violation, that would be easy for them to do.
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 1:05 pm

Here's all the information we have so far:

http://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/only-topicjalokim-skins-exceeded-bandwidth-again-t42236.htm

http://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/its-back-only-topic-jalokim-themes-image-bandwidth-problems-t34703-120.htm#267849

'Jalokim' is the creator of the theme we normally use here. He uses a Pro account at Photobucket to host his themes. Seems so many forums are using his themes lately it doesn't take long to use up his monthly bandwidth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 1:22 pm

OK, I've just found out that 'Jalokim' seems to have sorted out the problem (I have a test forum using the same theme and when I checked that a few minutes ago the theme had been restored) so I have restored our original theme. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down