Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home

4 posters

Go down

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home Empty TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home

Post by Shadow June 28th 2009, 2:24 pm

Whats up with all these celebrities dieing ? Sad week for all these poor people and their families and friends as well as the fans.

June 28, 2009 - 12:56 PM
AP

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Tampa police say Billy Mays, the television pitchman known for his boisterous hawking of products such as Orange Glo and OxiClean, has died. He was 50.

Authorities say Mays was pronounced dead Sunday morning after being found by his wife at home. There were no signs of a break-in, and investigators do not suspect foul play. The coroner's office expects to have an autopsy done by Monday afternoon.

Mays' wife, Deborah Mays, says the family doesn't expect to make any public statements and asked for privacy.

Mays was also featured on the reality TV show "Pitchmen" on the Discovery Channel, which followed Mays and Anthony Sullivan in their marketing jobs.

The link to this story.

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/mays-1264419-dead-billy.html
Shadow
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home Empty Re: TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home

Post by Shadow June 28th 2009, 2:48 pm

I just heard a report on Headline News that Billy was on that Jet that had a rough landing yesterday that that jet blew a front tire. I think it was a Delta jet. Not sure about the airline. Anyhow, the reporter stated that billy said a bunch of stuff from overhead on the ceiling, stuff fell and hit him pretty hard on the head. I guess Billy was joking about how hard his head was and that the stuff that fell on him hurt.
They are not saying this is the cause of death. But, who knows. It may just of been Billy's time for all we know. Guess we'll all just have to wait & see what the reports say.
I always liked Billy. He was totally believable selling any product. Hell, I even bought some stuff over the years on count of him.
Rest in peace, Billy.
Shadow
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home Empty Re: TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home

Post by shanaya June 28th 2009, 4:21 pm

Wow, this has been a crazy week for celebrities dying! So much for things happening in threes.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 June 28th 2009, 6:49 pm

shanaya wrote:Wow, this has been a crazy week for celebrities dying! So much for things happening in threes.

This will make bro Shayne very sad..Just for the OXIclean commercial That was tthe only one that got muted. on TV..
I think it was the loud voice on that commercial.
I don`t think he knew of his other shows..
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn June 28th 2009, 8:37 pm

I'm with Shana......It's crazy...
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 28th 2009, 10:06 pm

Leo Laporte has this pic for his desktop background, I snagged it Very Happy

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home Celebr10

Here is the link for the full size: http://orz.4chan.org/wg/src/1246217482095.jpg
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home Empty Billy Mays Orders From McDonald's Drive Thru

Post by shanaya June 28th 2009, 11:11 pm

shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 June 29th 2009, 12:49 am

Neat and funny guy will be missed for sure.
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down