Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!

4 posters

Go down

Hey! Empty Hey!

Post by shanaya August 25th 2012, 10:57 pm

Wazzzupppp everyone? Very Happy

I am on a weight loss mission and so far have lost 14 pounds since I bought my treadmill. Got the thing on clearance for 459.00 reg price was 2300.00. 2010 model and the thing is HUGE! Works great though. Has incline on it and everything! Also wear Hotpants from http://zaggora.com as they help burn fat way faster than regular workout clothes. Got a great deal on Groupon as I wouldn't pay the full price, am a bargain hunter by trade. lol! I will upload some video I took of my granddaughter, she is growing up so fast!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Re: Hey!

Post by baldwindeb August 28th 2012, 4:04 am

Hey you. I have been doing the Edge, it is great for my knew when exercise since I have knee issues. I have gone down a pants size so that is awesome. John and I gave up buying and drinking pop daily also, it is going on 4 months now. Keep up the good work girly.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya August 28th 2012, 10:24 pm

Good for you! That is awesome to hear. Smile Once you get used to not having the pop it is easier and healthier. I never was much of a pop person, the carbonation seems harsh to me. Beer carbonation isn't as intense as pop carbonation, even so, have cut down on the beer as it has lots of calories.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 22nd 2012, 6:03 pm

good for you
how is that weight loss going?

I know the Salvation Army here said that the treadmills and exc. equip is the highest donated item. You can get some really great equipment at bargain prices sometimes.
Often people that want rid of stuff will call them and donate like new perfect condition items, they don't have time or want to deal with selling it and the truck will come and pick it up.
PICTURES!!!!
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 22nd 2012, 7:40 pm

Hey! 12_1110

Here is one I posted on G+ a week or so ago. I was down 17 pounds then and now down 21 pounds. Only 10 more to go!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb September 25th 2012, 10:53 pm

Look good girlie. I miss you.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 6th 2012, 11:18 pm

I miss you too Deb. I think the forum thing got lost when that Damn Facebook went online lol. I am trying to pop in at FFA and here more often but I have been working 6 days a week and now my obsession with getting to my goal weight takes up a great amount of free time. I am almost there though!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb October 7th 2012, 9:05 am

Yeah FB is were it is. I guess the instant gratification is what people want. I am sorry you are working so much. I know you are doing a great job in all you do , being work, getting in shape, and Words With Friends lol
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy October 7th 2012, 5:00 pm

If you ever get the chance pop into World Start. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and Betty LM, Elwood and Paul_D seem to think they rule the roost. It's a bit of fun taking pot shots at them, Elwood in particular. Some extra fire power would not go amiss. Hope everyone who used to post there is well. Times change and people move on but it's sometimes nice to have a pop at some of the arseholes we used to.
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 8th 2012, 9:38 pm

Wuggy wrote:If you ever get the chance pop into World Start. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and Betty LM, Elwood and Paul_D seem to think they rule the roost. It's a bit of fun taking pot shots at them, Elwood in particular. Some extra fire power would not go amiss. Hope everyone who used to post there is well. Times change and people move on but it's sometimes nice to have a pop at some of the arseholes we used to.

I almost forgot about that place-lol. I will try harder. I get my regular days off starting the 20th of Oct. so will have more trolling time. lol!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb October 10th 2012, 5:15 am

New mods there too from what I read when I went in for help a couple weeks ago.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 10th 2012, 8:31 pm

baldwindeb wrote:New mods there too from what I read when I went in for help a couple weeks ago.

I hope they are better than the last ones! Rolling Eyes
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum