Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COVID-19

3 posters

Go down

COVID-19  Empty COVID-19

Post by shanaya May 31st 2020, 3:30 pm

So how's it going with everyone during this time? I'm still working and am grateful for that! Shopping isn't fun anymore but if that's the worst thing it isn't bad at all. Staying safe and keeping my distance. We had 7 people at our plant that were tested positive for COVID-19 and kept it at that. They were all friends who sat and shared lunch together at work. We have a stringent sanitary policy and it has worked!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

COVID-19  Empty Re: COVID-19

Post by shanaya October 3rd 2020, 7:07 pm

So far in my area, from January to August we have had 38 covid cases in Chilliwack compared to Abbotsford[20 minutes away which had almost 400 in the same timespan]
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsterj October 4th 2020, 12:52 am

Everything over here in New Jersey is CRAZY, I am a custodian in a Regionl HS, so it is a bit hectic, Our kids are returning this coming Monday. We were out from middle of March until middle of July. I dont know if it was the quarentine but it seem like many here in the States are loosing their minds Shocked ....I just hope everyone is staying safe. Wink
lobsterj
lobsterj
Starter Member
Starter Member

shanaya likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 4th 2020, 6:22 pm

Stay safe lobsterj! Here in BC the cases have spiked from an average of 20 per day to 120. The age range has been in the 20-40 years.
Mostly from indoor gatherings where alcohol is served and yeah, then they forget to social distance and a lot of people they do not know join in, etc. So far we have been able to conact trace most of them so there are approx. 3500 on watch for symptoms and are self isolating. I hope it gets better!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

lobsterj likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsy October 4th 2020, 6:42 pm

This pandemic has been crazy here too, we've had so many deniers and the rates keeop going up! I went shopping a couple weeks ago. The grocery store has a mandatory mask policy but... some customers were still walking around without them.
One A-hole was puffing his chest out like he was so manly without wearing one. Makes it easier to weed out the pricks this way for sure!
Patsy
Patsy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

lobsterj likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsterj October 4th 2020, 9:11 pm

always trying to stay safe. our boss begs us daily to wear gloves(masks are mandetory.)
it kills him that he can't guarentee our safety, but if we are down, they are all screwed...
YES!!!!!! Patsy, same here,WAWA (which is a grocery/deli) I see alot of people w/o masks, asked employees and they state corporation doesnt allow them to demand they put one on in case they turn violent...so sad...none of us are thrilled to be wearing them, but we do what we have to for others...
lobsterj
lobsterj
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum