Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

+16
irishgodfather1
Sweet Melody
Wuggy
shadetree
Guadalupe
Doc
icedreams
Larry
Lynn
sharber60
Doreen
T-Man
shanaya
souci
baldwindeb
Mousessugar
20 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Guest November 10th 2008, 1:44 am

Good Morning/Evening everyone. Off to work for me soon. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol

Post by Doc November 10th 2008, 2:45 am

Howdy, Carl! Have a good day at work!
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man November 10th 2008, 4:05 am

Good afternoon.
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen November 10th 2008, 11:39 am

hello, morning coffee, laptop and too chilly here this morning.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Melody November 10th 2008, 3:26 pm

Hello everyone.. Hope all are having a great day, even though it is really cold around here in Ohio, I am having a pretty good day.

Sweet Melody
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadetree November 11th 2008, 9:31 pm

Hi Melody, this is Sean. (the sane one around here) Sorry to here that you live in OHIO. I am sitting here in shorts and no shirt, sweating.... The fan and AC are on and I am waiting for Tropical storm Paloma to hit us here...
Can you guess where I am from?? (its the US)

I will send you some warm weather up there!

shadetree

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 26th 2009, 9:56 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Gm55

just checking in, not much to say, drinking coffee, waking up.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry April 26th 2009, 10:33 am

Good morning everyone...coffee is so good this morning I have been away on a bike trip to Nags Head NC. had no coffee for three days...My coffee is much better than coffee on the road...it is so nice outside this morning 80* already...

Thanks Doreen for bringing this post back to life....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 26th 2009, 10:43 am

I had to hunt for it, has been awhile since I seen anyone post. Just a checkin, whats up sorta thread.

Should it be a sticky???? Whaddya think Carl?
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 26th 2009, 10:53 am

Doreen wrote:I had to hunt for it, has been awhile since I seen anyone post. Just a checkin, whats up sorta thread.

Should it be a sticky???? Whaddya think Carl?

Done deal! Good morning everyone! Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 26th 2009, 12:07 pm

I forgot, Carl is probably sleeping.
and the Observer isn't admin.
Thanks Shawna
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry April 27th 2009, 7:48 am

Good morning a little slow this morning a busy day for me today have to get my chores caught up and some shopping....
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 27th 2009, 10:31 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Morning2521252DRiseAndShineFunny

coffee and time to read a bit, Cats and dogs fed, water the lawn a bit. Time to have a cup of coffee without doing things with my other hand..
computer doesn't count.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar April 27th 2009, 1:29 pm

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Smiliewinks-hello55555555566666
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 27th 2009, 1:40 pm

Hello, everyone! Very Happy Nice day out today!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry April 28th 2009, 8:49 am

Good morning everyone another hot one today 90* too hot so early where did spring go this is July weather...
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc April 28th 2009, 10:33 am

Larry wrote:Good morning everyone another hot one today 90* too hot so early where did spring go this is July weather...

Speak for yourself, Larry! We've have nearly a week of cold, cloudy, drizzling weather...seems more like February!

I'm tired of this crap, and ready for some nice hot summer days!
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 28th 2009, 10:56 am

Good morning all! sunny
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 28th 2009, 11:09 am

Doc wrote:
Larry wrote:Good morning everyone another hot one today 90* too hot so early where did spring go this is July weather...

Speak for yourself, Larry! We've have nearly a week of cold, cloudy, drizzling weather...seems more like February!

Hey Very Happy Very Happy

whine someplace that the people aren't envious of the weather you have 90% of the year. Most of these poor souls have to shovel SNOW!!!!!, and it isn't by choice they are driving to the mountains to ski.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Checkin

IT is a little overcast here today as well, no snow, no rain and I don't have to wear a coat to go outside. It could be worse.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc April 28th 2009, 12:20 pm

Yeah, it could be worse.

But that doesn't mean I have to like it! Razz

And you'll never see ME driving TOWARD any snow, m'dear. I don't DO cold, at least not on purpose. Hell, I'm seriously entertaining a move to Ecuador! Cool

Doreen wrote:
Doc wrote:

Hey Very Happy Very Happy

whine someplace that the people aren't envious of the weather you have 90% of the year. Most of these poor souls have to shovel SNOW!!!!!, and it isn't by choice they are driving to the mountains to ski.

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Checkin

IT is a little overcast here today as well, no snow, no rain and I don't have to wear a coat to go outside. It could be worse.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar April 28th 2009, 2:38 pm

Hello everybody Smile

It's not cold or hot here.. 68ยบ and cloudy had a lil rain this morning..
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry April 29th 2009, 7:24 am

double nickel this morning...55...it is so nice today we may get rain next few days so I have to mow the grass today....O Good Morning[b]
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen April 29th 2009, 8:58 am

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening, or whatever lol - Page 7 Tt3365361fltt

up early, the dog had to pee,

then I did too Embarassed so I made coffee and now this is when I really enjoy the use of a laptop.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 29th 2009, 11:08 am

Good morning. I wish this damn pinch in my back would go away!! Mad
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc April 29th 2009, 1:16 pm

'Morning, everybody! Looks like another day of the same here. Got pretty chilly last night, by our standards, and still no hint of any sunshine.

Spent most of yesterday monitoring the swine flu thing. As of yesterday morning, Asia, Africa and Antarctica were the only continents not recording any confirmed cases. Alaska's still clean, but in that temperature, it's not surprising! What the hell kind of critter could live in such cold! Laughing
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next