Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fathers Day Card

4 posters

Go down

My Fathers Day Card Empty My Fathers Day Card

Post by Mr Cojones June 15th 2008, 12:03 pm

Surprised Very Happy

My Fathers Day Card Fday

My Fathers Day Card Fday1
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

My Fathers Day Card Empty Re: My Fathers Day Card

Post by shanaya June 15th 2008, 12:37 pm

I like that one! laughonfloor
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen June 15th 2008, 9:57 pm

Your family knows you too well I guess.

good card.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc June 15th 2008, 10:26 pm

Doreen wrote:Your family knows you too well I guess.

good card.

Even his neighbors three doors down!
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen June 16th 2008, 10:34 am

People I know live in the next province over, told me about this sonic boom,

I told them not to worry, Just Dale after some spicy Chili and some cold beers. Very Happy
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones June 16th 2008, 11:54 am

Doreen wrote:People I know live in the next province over, told me about this sonic boom,

I told them not to worry, Just Dale after some spicy Chili and some cold beers. Very Happy
Embarassed But its a well documented fact...that women fart more than men... tongue
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc June 16th 2008, 12:39 pm

Mr Cojones wrote:
Doreen wrote:People I know live in the next province over, told me about this sonic boom,

Embarassed But its a well documented fact...that women fart more than men... tongue

Dale, I hate to bust your bubble, but it's been scientifically proven that men, in fact, fart more than women!

According to the great minds in the scientific community, it's because most women can't shut up long enough to build up the necessary back-pressure! amigo
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones June 16th 2008, 1:13 pm

Doc wrote:
Mr Cojones wrote:

Dale, I hate to bust your bubble, but it's been scientifically proven that men, in fact, fart more than women!

According to the great minds in the scientific community, it's because most women can't shut up long enough to build up the necessary back-pressure! amigo
Shocked I knew I should have Snopesed that before I posted it... If I'd have done that on WS..several people would have told me that Snopes is the Gospel.. geek
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc June 16th 2008, 2:35 pm

Mr Cojones wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mr Cojones wrote:

Shocked I knew I should have Snopesed that before I posted it... If I'd have done that on WS..several people would have told me that Snopes is the Gospel.. geek

No to mention the fact that Google is your friend! hysterical
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones June 16th 2008, 3:04 pm

Doc wrote:
Mr Cojones wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mr Cojones wrote:

No to mention the fact that Google is your friend! hysterical
Rolling Eyes But not as helpfull as The Human Lightning Rod..or WAM...if your OS is Commodore 64...!! Neutral Sleep
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down