Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOMBS... searching for homemade BOMBS in my neighbourhood.

4 posters

Go down

BOMBS... searching for homemade BOMBS in my neighbourhood. Empty BOMBS... searching for homemade BOMBS in my neighbourhood.

Post by Doreen August 8th 2008, 6:18 pm

this is so close to home, Warrens are my good friends and Lakeview where they found the bomb is in my backyard.
Hemet horse ranch bomb suspect sought

Investigators are searching for an employee of a Hemet horse ranch, suspected of making a series of homemade bombs last week.

Authorities believe the employee of Warren's Thoroughbreds Horse Ranch was responsible for a small bomb that was discovered at the ranch July 31, Riverside County sheriff's Sgt. David Kurlowicz said.

Authorities have issued a warrant for the man's arrest. The bomb-making suspect is not being named until an arrest has been made.

Police were first called to a home on Hansen Avenue in the Lakeview area west of San Jacinto, where they said the 52-year-old employee had made the bomb, Kurlowicz said.

Detectives learned the bomb was delivered to a co-worker at the ranch, and it eventually ended up there, Kurlowicz said.

The small, improvised explosive was discovered by a boss at the ranch and the sheriff's Hazardous Device Team was summoned. A remote-controlled robot disarmed the bomb.

Technicians said the it could have caused serious injury or death if it had exploded.

Sheriff's officials obtained a search warrant for the Lakeview home this week, where detectives discovered a more sophisticated and powerful bomb. The explosives were seized.

Police have not said what may have prompted the man to make the bombs or his intentions. Employees at the ranch declined to comment earlier this week.

Police are asking anyone with information to call 951-791-3400.

Reach John Asbury at 951-763-3451 or jasbury@PE.com
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

BOMBS... searching for homemade BOMBS in my neighbourhood. Empty Re: BOMBS... searching for homemade BOMBS in my neighbourhood.

Post by Doc August 8th 2008, 6:47 pm

Another nut. But a dangerous one! Wouldn't hurt for you to keep a .38 in your pocket, 'til they find him, Doreen. He could decide he wanted to sneak back to the place to retrieve something, and figure your place would be the easiest route.
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

BOMBS... searching for homemade BOMBS in my neighbourhood. Empty Re: BOMBS... searching for homemade BOMBS in my neighbourhood.

Post by shanaya August 8th 2008, 8:11 pm

Wow! That sounds dangerous indeed!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen August 8th 2008, 9:53 pm

California... land of fruits and nuts.

I am quite sure I am not crazy enough to qualify for the nut category.

I guess I have to move, I know I am not a fruit.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shadetree August 9th 2008, 11:54 am

makes me wonder with your siggy as a "rainbow"??!!

LOL!

shadetree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down