Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandma's 91st Birthday at My Sister's

+2
sharber60
shanaya
6 posters

Go down

Grandma's 91st Birthday at My Sister's Empty Re: Grandma's 91st Birthday at My Sister's

Post by sharber60 August 25th 2008, 1:54 am

Those turned out great, sent the links to Betty.. Smile
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Grandma's 91st Birthday at My Sister's Empty Re: Grandma's 91st Birthday at My Sister's

Post by Guest August 26th 2008, 12:15 am

Thanks, Shawna. Looks like everyone had a great time. Cool

No P in pool eh? That reminds me of a sign I saw ages ago. It was a cartoon picture of a guy diving off a (small) diving board into a toilet and the caption said:

"We don't swim in your toilet so don't pee in our pool". Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb August 26th 2008, 7:44 am

Looks like it was a great party.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn August 26th 2008, 1:00 pm

Thanks for sharing Shawna....That's a big family !!! Very Happy
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya August 26th 2008, 1:43 pm

That's not even all of them! Wink My grandma had 11 children, so I have lots of uncles and a few aunts and lots of cousins!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn August 26th 2008, 3:01 pm

Are you sure y'all ain't from the South..... Shocked

tongue1
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 August 26th 2008, 5:55 pm

Lynn wrote:Are you sure y'all ain't from the South..... Shocked

tongue1

West Coast..lol But Mom & Dad Bergen started out in Ontario, so may have been the air out there..Shanaya`s Dad {my EX}was born in Ontario,
Some of younger ones, born after moving out West to BC..Then a population boom.. Very Happy Once the 10 of the 11 got married & started this.. Very Happy
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya August 26th 2008, 7:16 pm

We own B.C.! lol!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc August 27th 2008, 1:28 pm

You are so blessed to still have your Gma. at 91. She looks tiny but still pretty good, that's great. Mine will be 90 in Feb, & like yours she is a tiny one, frail & still plugging along. Thanks for sharing your family time with us here, enjoyed seeing it. : )
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc August 27th 2008, 1:30 pm

shanaya wrote:We own B.C.! lol!
I'd say so, for that little lady to have spawned 11 & still going strong is AWESOME!!! Rock On GMA.... : )
krstnvnc
krstnvnc

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 August 27th 2008, 11:31 pm

She is special at 91 she has a better memory than I do at 64 lol..
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc August 28th 2008, 10:39 am

Thanks for sharing, Sharon!

11 kids, huh?

Somebody ought to bought that couple a TV set! biggrin
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 August 28th 2008, 2:55 pm

Doc wrote:Thanks for sharing, Sharon!

11 kids, huh?

Somebody ought to bought that couple a TV set! biggrin

Ha, ha My ex {Shawna`s Dad} was the oldest born in 1939 & others a year or 2 after, No TV until moving to BC in later years.. Very Happy
Any other suggestions? lol
There were 12 children, but one died in infancy, so really a dozen.. Smile

Forgot to add not quite 11 anymore, one Daughter Debbie passed away, Ron, Shawna`s Dad passed away at age 42 {Cancer},
Another Son, Jim passed away from Brain Cancer, Sad why do the good die young? Peter another Son, was having mental problems & jumped
from 3 stories from the facility he was at. So there are only 7 left now with families, & many Grandchildren..Mom Bergen`s Husband Tom
passed away many years ago from Cancer & she keeps on going.. Very Happy
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down