Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Download Of Nickleback's New Song On New Album

4 posters

Go down

Free Download Of Nickleback's New Song On New Album Empty Free Download Of Nickleback's New Song On New Album

Post by shanaya September 29th 2008, 6:29 pm

http://www.nickelback.roadrunnerrecords.com/

It is a really good one!

There seems to be 2 different links, one from my e-mail and one from Redflagdeals.com. I will post both as my e-mail says it is only available until 6am EST tomorrow.

http://nickelbackradio.roadrunnerrecords.com/ (Redflagdeals link)
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Free Download Of Nickleback's New Song On New Album Empty Re: Free Download Of Nickleback's New Song On New Album

Post by sharber60 September 29th 2008, 7:18 pm

Thanks, Got it.. Smile
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Free Download Of Nickleback's New Song On New Album Empty Re: Free Download Of Nickleback's New Song On New Album

Post by Mousessugar September 29th 2008, 11:31 pm

Freakin awesome.. thanks Smile Love Nickelback..
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ro'Jinn September 30th 2008, 9:14 pm

I can't say if I'm a fan of them or not, when I was around 13-16ish I was for sure. But their songs really never changed and were all overplayed to death. I can't say I really like them much these days, but I can still at least say that this song wasn't bad at all. They tried a different direction here and hopefully they continue that way. So I can say that I do like this song. I don't listen to the radio much anymore so I doubt I will hear it way too often so it can stay more fresh there too. Laughing

Ro'Jinn
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut

Back to top Go down