Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman allegedly pours hot water on husband's groin

4 posters

Go down

Woman allegedly pours hot water on husband's groin Empty Woman allegedly pours hot water on husband's groin

Post by baldwindeb October 12th 2008, 11:31 am

Hey guys...that would hurt a bot don't you say?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_husband_burned

Fri Oct 10, 3:19 PM ET

BRADENTON, Fla. - Authorities say a woman has been arrested in west Florida after pouring scalding hot water on her husband's groin. Manatee County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested a 52-year-old woman on Wednesday on a charge of aggravated battery with great bodily harm.
ADVERTISEMENT

The woman was being held at the Manatee County jail on $7,500 bond.

Authorities say the woman boiled the water and threw it on her husband's groin while he slept. He sustained second degree burns and ran out of the house screaming while a relative called 911, according to a sheriff's report.

The man was flown to a Tampa hospital for treatment. The report said the woman did not give a reason for pouring the water on her husband, but said she had been drinking alcohol.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Woman allegedly pours hot water on husband's groin Empty Re: Woman allegedly pours hot water on husband's groin

Post by Doc October 12th 2008, 11:54 am

Sounds like something my ex would have done (if I didn't always sleep with one eye open!)
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Woman allegedly pours hot water on husband's groin Empty Re: Woman allegedly pours hot water on husband's groin

Post by Mr Cojones October 12th 2008, 4:04 pm

holysheep That would smart a bit. Might need skin grafts too and lots of TLC,, laugh-115 sorry
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb October 12th 2008, 4:25 pm

Mr Cojones wrote:holysheep That would smart a bit. Might need skin grafts too and lots of TLC,, laugh-115

sorry
I was waiting to see what you had to say lol
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 12th 2008, 6:18 pm

That is just downright mean of that woman to do! I hope she gets charged to the fullest!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down