Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last straw

+2
oops
baldwindeb
6 posters

Go down

The last straw Empty The last straw

Post by baldwindeb December 6th 2008, 9:01 am

Without any notice, none whatsoever, I was told that the woman who came as my co assistant manager 4 months ago will now be the store manager. I was told my manager will be leaving as of Monday. I cant believe this at all.
This is 3 times in the last yr and a half that I was looked over. I applied twice , and the first time they felt I wasn't ready ,when in reality I was running the store and making profit for them, second time they said they were bringing in a manager who would prepare me and they did, now she is leaving and no one told me so I couldn't apply again . This is so unreal. The woman who will be my new manager doesnt know how to run this store. She cant even count, she messes up the bank deposit at least 3 times a week. Recently 105 dollars was missing from her register and nothing was done even though LP came in.
I am thinking about filling a reverse discrimination suit because I am qualified and each time they gave it to a black person .That's not just it though, my manager got rid of all the Hispanics and hired all blacks so there is only me and one other white person left. The one Hispanic filed suit recently because my manager told her not to speak spanish to customers.

My first course of action is to find another job, then go back to school to change my direction.
This is unbelievable.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

The last straw Empty Re: The last straw

Post by oops December 6th 2008, 10:42 am

If you haven't got a reverse discrimination suit I don't know who has. This is going on all over the country because people will not file a suit. That is the very reason the Agency was formed by Congress but if people do not use it companies will continue to discriminate and abuse their loyal employees. You and the other white employee are going to have a really tough time of it I'm afraid. They will make your life a living hell until you finally quit in disgust. Good luck in whatever you decide.

oops
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb December 6th 2008, 12:27 pm

I will never quit, they will have to fire me, unless I get another job.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya December 6th 2008, 1:59 pm

I am so sorry, Deb. I don't know what else to say.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb December 6th 2008, 2:15 pm

shanaya wrote:I am so sorry, Deb. I don't know what else to say.

No need to be sorry girlie.There obviously has been shit going on behind my back. This is the kind of shit that makes you not trust anyone and that is a bad way to have to work and deal with people. Its all good, in the long run they are going to miss out because I will not do her work for her.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar December 6th 2008, 5:44 pm

I hate to hear that your so upset Deb, I really thought after your raise that things were improving there for you.. I hate for you being so upset all the time.. too much stress is so hard on anyone.. I know Im not saying anything to really help but I just want you to know Im thinking of you and I feel for ya gril.. hugs
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb December 6th 2008, 6:35 pm

Mousessugar wrote:I hate to hear that your so upset Deb, I really thought after your raise that things were improving there for you.. I hate for you being so upset all the time.. too much stress is so hard on anyone.. I know Im not saying anything to really help but I just want you to know Im thinking of you and I feel for ya gril.. hugs
Sweety just to know you are thinking of me means the world.
I will get past this and then they can all kiss my white ass.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc December 6th 2008, 6:47 pm

Is that "lily white ass", Deb? Laughing
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb December 6th 2008, 6:59 pm

Doc wrote:Is that "lily white ass", Deb? Laughing

Yep that is it Doc.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn December 6th 2008, 7:57 pm

You get over the move and now this....
I'm hoping something good will come from this....
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum