Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adult Joke But So Funny

3 posters

Go down

Adult Joke But So Funny Empty Adult Joke But So Funny

Post by oops January 26th 2009, 9:54 am

One night two drunks were wandering the town trying to get drinks, but between the two of them, they only had a dollar and change. So the first drunk says, "Hey, Ive got an idea - we put our money together and buy a hot dog."

The second drunk, looking at him puzzled, says, "What the hell? I dont want a hot dog; I want a goddamn drink!"

The first says, "I know. We buy the hot dog, stick it down the front of my pants, go into a bar and order our drinks. When the bartender tells us the price, you drop to your knees and suck the hot dog like youre sucking my dick - and the bartender will throw us out and we wont have to pay for anything!"

The second drunk says, "Well, it sounds like a good enough idea to me."

So they buy the hot dog and the first drunk sticks it down his pants. They go into a bar, order two whiskeys, and when the bartender tells them the price, the second drunk drops to his knees and sucks on the hot dog. The bartender throws them out and tells them not to come back.

The drunks go on to hit 19 bars. Finally, the second drunk says, "Weve got to switch places cause my knees hurt from dropping to the floor."

The first drunk says, "You think thats bad? I lost the hot dog in the third bar!" Very Happy

oops
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Adult Joke But So Funny Empty Re: Adult Joke But So Funny

Post by Guest January 26th 2009, 10:49 am

eek

Welcome back, oops. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by oops January 27th 2009, 10:29 am

Carl D wrote:eek

Thanks Carl. I don't know exactly what I can post on this site. Can you tell me what is and/or not allowed as I don't want to offend anyone. Come to think of it from what I've seen it's OK to post just about everything, right...LOL

oops
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya January 27th 2009, 11:43 am

oops wrote:

Thanks Carl. I don't know exactly what I can post on this site. Can you tell me what is and/or not allowed as I don't want to offend anyone. Come to think of it from what I've seen it's OK to post just about everything, right...LOL
That joke is fine but it is always good to title it as Adult Joke just as you did so any one knows it may be offensive and then they don't have to look at it if they don't want to. Smile
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones January 27th 2009, 2:51 pm

shanaya wrote:
oops wrote:

That joke is fine but it is always good to title it as Adult Joke just as you did so any one knows it may be offensive and then they don't have to look at it if they don't want to. Smile
holysheep If its titled Adult Joke..everybody and their dog will look at it ..I learned that on WS OT.. laugh-115
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya January 27th 2009, 4:32 pm

True! Laughing
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down