Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splitting Up Pics and Vids

Go down

Splitting Up Pics and Vids Empty Splitting Up Pics and Vids

Post by shanaya February 13th 2009, 3:10 pm

I made 2 subcategories and am slowly moving the pics and vids into its own, going to take a while. 4 pages worth!!! Surprised

Last edited by shanaya on March 31st 2009, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Splitting Up Pics and Vids Empty Re: Splitting Up Pics and Vids

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:45 pm

I'd give you a hand but I have a wedding to go to today. Nearly 10am Saturday here. Leaving in about an hour. Brian, my boss from Fairlanes, is getting married again. Cool

I'll probably be back in about 8 or 9 hours, I'll do some moving then if I'm not too tired. Laughing

Edit: I've moved a few while I was here. Sheesh, looks like most of them are yours, Shawna. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:58 pm

Actually, we might set it up so we just have separate Pictures and Videos sections under the main Sight & Sound Zone category when we finish moving everything, if you know what I mean?

Instead of having to click on Pictures and Videos and then having to go a step further and select Pictures or Videos. Makes it one click less. Cool

Hmm, it may end up like that anyway after everything is moved? Not too sure? Bit early for me, the brain isn't working fully just yet. (Don't say it!). tongue1

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya February 13th 2009, 9:05 pm

Carl D wrote:Actually, we might set it up so we just have separate Pictures and Videos sections under the main Sight & Sound Zone category when we finish moving everything, if you know what I mean?

Instead of having to click on Pictures and Videos and then having to go a step further and select Pictures or Videos. Makes it one click less. Cool

Hmm, it may end up like that anyway after everything is moved? Not too sure? Bit early for me, the brain isn't working fully just yet. (Don't say it!). tongue1

Well after everything is moved I could just lock the main section(if that is easier) for no posting there. Or, we could do as you suggest, it may be even easier that way. Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 14th 2009, 8:04 am

All done. Personally, I think it looks better with the old, main section gone. Cool

I had to move the new, separate subcategories temporarily (put them in Games, actually. But, anywhere else would have sufficed) so I could delete the old Pictures and Videos section they were under then I moved them back here.

I also put this thread here before I did the above moving/deleting. Laughing

Had a great time at Brian and Marian's wedding today. Might post some pictures later.

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya February 14th 2009, 12:42 pm

Thanks Carl! Looks great!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content