Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows

2 posters

Go down

Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows Empty Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows

Post by shanaya April 4th 2009, 10:29 pm

http://digg.com/d1ntd2

Now this is something I gotta try! Instead of me having to partition which I would rather not do, I can play with Linux whenever I want! Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows Empty Re: Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows

Post by irishgodfather1 April 4th 2009, 10:57 pm

Interesting. I may just try that.
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows Empty Re: Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 8:21 am

That does look interesting. I'll have to give it a try too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2009, 12:14 am

Downloading it right now.

Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows 28luamq

Glad I'm not using dialup, I'd be downloading it for days. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2009, 8:34 pm

Works OK with XP, can't seem to get it to work on my Vista laptop at the moment for some reason? (Yep, I am running it as Administrator).

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 7th 2009, 8:54 pm

Carl D wrote:Works OK with XP, can't seem to get it to work on my Vista laptop at the moment for some reason? (Yep, I am running it as Administrator).

Good to know!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down