Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Employees who kiss up

5 posters

Go down

Employees who kiss up Empty Employees who kiss up

Post by baldwindeb May 8th 2008, 7:27 am

I have an employee who just gets my goat. When she is with the manager she talks smack about me and when she is with me she talks smack about the manager.
Once already we confronted her and brought to her attention what she said to each of us. She tried to deny what she said to each of us but she couldn't get away with it. She was told it had to stop.
It didn't stop, she did it again yesterday. We confronted her again , but for some reason the manager lets her get away with it without a write up. Thats all good though because today she has to work with me ,alone. Boy will her day be busy because I am going to have her size all the clothes in the whole store, I will keep her busy and maybe she will think about it while she is working on the sizes. lol By the way, that is a lot of work .
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Employees who kiss up Empty Re: Employees who kiss up

Post by Guest May 8th 2008, 7:53 am

And, the moral of the story here is: Don't mess with Deb. yeslol

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy May 8th 2008, 12:04 pm

Carl D wrote:And, the moral of the story here is: Don't mess with Deb. yeslol
I think the moral is "NO KISSING". bounce
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb May 9th 2008, 5:12 am

I think the moral is to just go to work and do your job. Pretending to be someone your not never gets you anywhere. Downing others to build yourself up always catches up to you and that is what she does.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by oops June 8th 2008, 1:22 pm

I know it might not be any consolation to you Deb, but believe me, I've seen men behave just as badly and it used to actually turn my stomach to watch it and/or hear it taking place. The sad truth is some bosses liked to be 'kissed up to." Mad

oops
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb June 8th 2008, 1:28 pm

oops wrote:I know it might not be any consolation to you Deb, but believe me, I've seen men behave just as badly and it used to actually turn my stomach to watch it and/or hear it taking place. The sad truth is some bosses liked to be 'kissed up to." Mad
That is the truth. However, I don't. I have noticed though the the manager loves it. I had mentioned to her several times that out one employee is terrified of her and she just smiles.
Actually this same employee who is terrified of the manager is under so much stress from the job now that she is going through depression.She cries at the drop of a pin, she went to the doctor because her stomach is always hurting her. It breaks my heart to think that this is happening because I lived through that in my own home from my ex for far to many years. I do know what she is going through.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 8th 2008, 3:07 pm

That is terrible, Deb! I hope the situation turns out better for her, she doesn't need to have her job stress her so much and go into depression, that just aint right! Mad
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadetree August 19th 2008, 12:37 pm

I was told a saying a long time ago...

The shit you spread today...
May come from the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!

shadetree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down