Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIGN PETITION Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records

+2
shanaya
Doreen
6 posters

Go down

SIGN PETITION  Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records Empty SIGN PETITION Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records

Post by Doreen May 16th 2009, 3:55 am

http://www.stoparazzi.com/farrahs-law/

Farrah Fawcett’s private medical information was SOLD to The National Enquirer by a UCLA Medical Center employee. Farrah’s Law makes it illegal to distribute or sell such information whether or not payment changes hands.

The indignity Farrah Fawcett suffered during her battle with cancer at the hands of her own health care providers is unacceptable and must be stopped immediately. No human being should ever have to worry about unauthorized distribution of their private medical information, famous or not. This law makes it criminally punishable to leak such information and/or to publish such information.

I have to agree this is totally out of control, people need privacy and need this time alone without the world getting information from the hospital.
I signed the petition. It does ask information about you, but only to verify you are real, not a massive computer generated signature.
I don't think she has much longer the cancer is growing and she is exhausted all her options.

sunny SIGN PETITION  Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records Farrahposter
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

SIGN PETITION  Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records Empty Re: SIGN PETITION Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records

Post by shanaya May 16th 2009, 11:35 am

Done.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

SIGN PETITION  Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records Empty Re: SIGN PETITION Farrahs Law= makes it illegal to sell your medical records

Post by irishgodfather1 May 16th 2009, 7:45 pm

Done.
It's a shame about Farrah.
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 16th 2009, 8:10 pm

I watched Part 1 of Farrah's Story, will watch the other 3 parts when I have time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/30773564#30773564

A must see, cancer is bad ass and I hate it! Takes away the ones you love, it has no mercy. Mad
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn May 16th 2009, 8:12 pm

Done....Thanks Doreen
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc May 16th 2009, 8:27 pm

Done! Disgraceful that it should be necessary, but I hope they pass it!
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 16th 2009, 10:47 pm

Doc wrote:Done! Disgraceful that it should be necessary, but I hope they pass it!

that is what I thought. Not being a famous person I really never had to deal with this, I thought they had to take an oath but apparently just the DR's.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones May 16th 2009, 11:39 pm

Done... One of Charlies Angels..
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 19th 2009, 8:30 pm

Watched all 11 clips, did not realize it went to 11! Glad I did, cancer is a bugger, and if I ever got it you all know I would fight it to the last!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down