Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28

2 posters

Go down

Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28 Empty Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28

Post by Mr Cojones June 28th 2009, 9:59 pm

Click-a-dee click

Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28 Th_Parade09

Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28 Th_Parade09-1

Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28 Th_ShownShine
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28 Empty Re: Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28

Post by shanaya June 28th 2009, 10:14 pm

Great Vids Dale! I really liked the bagpipes and the cars as you were walking along all of them. Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28 Empty Re: Indian Head Parade and Car Show.. June 27 & 28

Post by Mr Cojones June 28th 2009, 10:25 pm

shanaya wrote:Great Vids Dale! I really liked the bagpipes and the cars as you were walking along all of them. Cool
I live in a bay and the Nursing Home is across the street from the entrance so thats were we go to watch the parade as they usually put on a bit of an extra show for the old folks. I should have had some better videos of the car show...but for some reason my camera only ran for a few seconds and I never noticed until I got home to download the pics and videos.. So the one I posted was the only one that turned out... I didn't edit it either... that's why at the start it shows sidewalk Smile
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down