Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Mind the Pity: How a dying teenager’s dream turned into the making of a miraculous album.

3 posters

Go down

Never Mind the Pity: How a dying teenager’s dream turned into the making of a miraculous album. Empty Never Mind the Pity: How a dying teenager’s dream turned into the making of a miraculous album.

Post by shanaya October 22nd 2009, 7:40 pm

http://nymag.com/arts/popmusic/features/60127/?imw=Y&f=most-emailed-24h5

I would like to try and find this album. I just read about this boy and now I want to hear his music!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Never Mind the Pity: How a dying teenager’s dream turned into the making of a miraculous album. Empty Re: Never Mind the Pity: How a dying teenager’s dream turned into the making of a miraculous album.

Post by sharber60 October 23rd 2009, 1:53 am

What a courageous guy let me know if you find the album. I am looking too. Thanks for the the posting of this.

It is on Amazon There are sound clips there.

http://www.amazon.com/Somewhere-Else-Demand-Killian-Mansfield/dp/B002AMUJGQ

Last edited by sharber60 on October 23rd 2009, 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found Album)
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Never Mind the Pity: How a dying teenager’s dream turned into the making of a miraculous album. Empty Re: Never Mind the Pity: How a dying teenager’s dream turned into the making of a miraculous album.

Post by Lynn October 23rd 2009, 8:10 pm

I would love to here the music ...
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down