Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawyer Fees

3 posters

Go down

Lawyer Fees Empty Lawyer Fees

Post by shanaya September 9th 2010, 10:03 pm

I bought my place, that's fine. I need to get home insurance, that is fine. (Just for the home itself, contents negotiable) But to pay up to 1000 for a lawyer to pass legal papers back and forth for the sale really bites! I thought I would have a month free to catch up on moving costs but noooo! My first mortgage payment won't be due until near the end of October, and I will be getting damage deposit back but I think lawyers are crooks to charge exorbitant fees for something so simple! Telus internet and phone said they are not charging to move their service, Shaw internet(yes I have two sources-lol) says 19.95, Change of address for 6 months is 40.00, not sure what Hydro will charge for transfer of account from one place to another. I also have to set up a natural gas account again with Terasen, that is a 25.00 fee. This is why I hate moving!! Costs so bloody much!! Evil or Very Mad
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Lawyer Fees Empty Re: Lawyer Fees

Post by shanaya September 9th 2010, 10:04 pm

Lawyers!!!! dinosaur2
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc September 10th 2010, 12:34 am

Sorry to hear that Shawna. Yeah transfer f 1 place to another is costly you also have duplicate pymts going in as well as all the fees & then you go straight to paying reg pymts w/o any discount fees of any kind usually. It totally bites, but that's what they do for business & that's how they make their money for operations & expenses is off the individual. Sucks lemons.
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen September 10th 2010, 11:27 am

and the costs of moving keep rolling in it seems, things get lost, broken etc.
replacements, curtains, blinds, just STUFF.... it is always expensive to move.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum