Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got This Message On Skype

3 posters

Go down

Got This Message On Skype Empty Got This Message On Skype

Post by shanaya October 2nd 2010, 11:05 pm

[30/09/2010 10:38:06 PM] mrs.comf.asam: Dear Bergen

I have been in search of someone with this last name "Bergen" so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mrs. Comfort Asamaoh, head human resources-First Inland Reserved Bank, Accra-Ghana. I believe it is the will of the Almighty God for me to come across you now.

I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it. One Mr.Shafi Bergen (now a deceased) who happens to be a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with our bank in 2004 for 60 calendar months, valued at US$18,400,000.00 (Eighteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Now his Certificate of Deposit (CD) expired January 16,2010. Sadly, I regret to let you know that Mr.Shafi was among the death victims far back May. 26, 2006 Earthquake that killed over 5,000 people in Java Indonesia. He was off to Indonesia on a business trip before the eventuality took place. My bank management is yet to discover anything about his death. Mr. Shafi did not mention any beneficiary when the account was created and he was not married and has no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that i should give instructions concerning the renewal of his Certificate of Deposit (CD) with the bank.

Basically, this fund has come to maturity and ready for withdrawal together with the accrued interest. If the bank directors happens to learn that Mr. Shafi is dead and do not have any beneficiary to claim his fund, it will be reverted into the bank's treasury account as unclaimed deposit. Now, I must provide a beneficiary to claim this fund. For this reason, I have no choice but to search for you through his name so as to present you before the bank as the sole beneficiary to late Mr. Shafi. The fact that both of you share the same name has made this transaction executable under a legitimate background. There is no risk involved.

Better we claim this money and invest it in your country richly. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties. If you are able to assist me with this noble endeavor, please contact me on my personal email address: (mrs_comf_asam.firbgh@accountant.com) for details and procedures. Please do treat this information as highly confidential.

Have a nice day and God bless.
Anticipating your communication.
Mrs. Comfort Asamaoh.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Got This Message On Skype Empty Re: Got This Message On Skype

Post by Wuggy October 3rd 2010, 3:07 am

I have now changed my name to Wuggy Bergen and fully expect at least a 25% cut of OUR money. Yippee, Happy Days are here again.............. smileyparty
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 3rd 2010, 8:39 am

Laughing
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb October 3rd 2010, 11:18 pm

I am Debbie Bergen, I will be watching the mail for my portion. You have my addy so no excuses. LOL
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down