Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Engineer

2 posters

Go down

The Engineer Empty The Engineer

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 12:04 pm

An engineer dies and reports to hell.

Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements.

After a while, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake -- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are you going to get a lawyer?"

Laughing

Back to top Go down

The Engineer Empty Re: The Engineer

Post by Guest September 1st 2011, 10:59 pm

Good one, Carl. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 2nd 2011, 12:15 pm

Hahahaha!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn September 18th 2011, 9:26 pm

The Observer wrote:Good one, Carl. lol!
OMG ...The Observer is talking to Carl....do you guys know each other Very Happy
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum