Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My beautiful grand daughter, Isabella Charlotte

4 posters

Go down

My beautiful grand daughter, Isabella Charlotte Empty Re: My beautiful grand daughter, Isabella Charlotte

Post by Guest December 15th 2011, 10:11 am

She's beautiful, BigBarney.

Back to top Go down

My beautiful grand daughter, Isabella Charlotte Empty Re: My beautiful grand daughter, Isabella Charlotte

Post by BigBarney December 15th 2011, 12:38 pm

Thank you Carl..........Izzy is the apple of my eye.

Nice to meet a friend here after stupidly getting myself thrown off the WS board.

To use a quote from The Iron Lady......" Kerry Is Not For Turning!"
BigBarney
BigBarney
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya December 16th 2011, 9:17 pm

Awwwww, what a little darling! I see you are off the banned list at WS, but don't be a stranger here. Wink
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb December 17th 2011, 12:40 am

She is just beautiful
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen December 17th 2011, 6:02 am

I love the picture in front of the Christmas tree.. my favorite.

beautiful eyes.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBarney December 17th 2011, 6:58 am

shanaya wrote:Awwwww, what a little darling! I see you are off the banned list at WS, but don't be a stranger here. Wink

Thanks for that.......I will certainly be back here for some R&R!

BTW.if you are wondering why I am standing on a strange rock in my sig.
It is called The Crocodile Rock (I wonder why?) and it is in the holiday town of Millport on the island of Cumbrae about an hours drive from Glasgow.
This is where my family used to come on holiday in the 1950's and I have pics somewhere of me on the crocodile rock when I was about 5 years old.
BigBarney
BigBarney
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen December 17th 2011, 3:09 pm

so the rock hasn't changed in all those years? someone must be out there refreshing the paint.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBarney December 18th 2011, 6:46 am

Doreen wrote:so the rock hasn't changed in all those years? someone must be out there refreshing the paint.

The rock is carefully looked after by 'The Friends of Millport' and has been stood and sat upon by generations of children (including my son).

I plan to post a picture of Isabella on the same rock during the coming months.
BigBarney
BigBarney
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya December 18th 2011, 10:46 pm

That is so cool!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBarney January 27th 2012, 11:34 am

BigBarney
BigBarney
Starter Member
Starter Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya January 28th 2012, 6:07 pm

Very cute! Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya February 4th 2012, 1:46 pm

So adorable!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down