Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year

Post by Guest January 1st 2012, 3:32 am

Happy New Year, Everyone! Very Happy

Oh, and while I'm here - anyone else having trouble staying logged in? Every time I close my web browser - either Firefox or IE - I get logged out. Next time I come back here I have to sign in again. Even if its only 10 seconds later.

This only seems to have started happening since the New Year started - 15 and a half hours ago for me as of now.

I've noticed in the past that if you don't visit here for a couple of weeks you usually have to log in again when you return. But, it appears to have taken a turn for the worse since the start of the New Year.

I might have to check out the Forumotion support forum to see if others are having the same problem.

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year

Post by Guest January 1st 2012, 4:43 am

OK... well, one hour and 10 minutes later and the problem seems to have fixed itself.

I thought all the computer glitches were supposed to happen at the start of the year 2000? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy January 1st 2012, 9:29 am

Happy New Year, Carl and Happy New Year to everyone else as well. BTW I am having exactly the same problem having to log in each time. Still happening over here though.
I hope every member has a happy, prosperous and contented New Year. cheers
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen January 1st 2012, 1:25 pm

Thanks guys,
I hope it is a Happy New Year for all of us, the economy is so dam bad, I hate to even think prosperous, but like you said Wuggy.... go for contented..

Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya January 1st 2012, 5:34 pm

Yah I had to log in again and the tab was still open! Grrr
#firstworldproblems Laughing
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down