Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's eet Going!

4 posters

Go down

How's eet Going! Empty How's eet Going!

Post by shanaya August 21st 2013, 9:38 pm

Just popping in, want to know how you are all doing. I know this forum hasn't been active for quite awhile but I will keep it going so y'all can pop in and say hey. Very Happy 
I am still busy at work, and baking my own bread and trying to be healthier in my choices of food so I am spending a lot of time cooking and baking homemade instead of storebought and even though it takes more time it tastes so much better and is healthier. I've done ice cream, bread all the time, cake, tortillas, buns pizza etc etc. I should start posting the recipes I come across. The internet is full of awesome recipes. The possibilities are endless!!cheers 
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

How's eet Going! Empty Re: How's eet Going!

Post by Wuggy August 29th 2013, 3:32 pm

Hi Shawna. I'm still working away. Was on holiday during July with my 3 grandchildren and then they stayed with us for 2 weeks after we came back. Going up to see them next weekend and we're all off on holiday to York for 10 days in October. Still popping in and out at World Start winding up Elwood who is the bad taste of the moment. OLd Sheila has taken the huff and flounced out once again. It's very quiet there with very few left. Hope you are well and enjoying life.Smile
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 3rd 2013, 9:19 pm

Sheila came back? Damn I missed that!! Going to have to pop in one of these days. So busy now with work, making my homemade food, exercising, enjoying my granddaughter, etc. Us grandparents gotta stick together, ya know? Very Happy Good to hear you are doing well, Wuggy.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya December 24th 2013, 9:51 pm

Looks like Sheila has returned. Been posting and we are getting along fine. She does have her British sense of humor which is fine. Smile I was going to just post "SIGH" because that's the way I feel. This Christmas will be the first without my mom. :-(
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya August 21st 2014, 9:50 pm

Hello all! I am doing much better emotionally. Miss my brother big time but am coping a lot better than I was. Took me over 2 years to even want to be sociable. Missing my mom. Am ok with that. At least I got to say goodbye and that I loved her. There has been a lot of news articles on cbc radio I listen to during my work commute that focuses on dementia and it makes me cry when I hear someone who is going through it as I have no idea what my mom was thinking or how she perceived things and it puts it into perspective but we have a long way to go to better understand the disease. If I ever come into a big amount of money I want to put it into research and cure/treatment for dementia/alzheimers. I remember we used to say someone was going senile but that was misunderstood. Anyways, just wanted to touch base and hope you are all well. I kinda miss the old forums way before Facecrack came along lol.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 9th 2014, 8:23 pm

Touching base again. Miss you all! Check in once in awhile!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy September 11th 2014, 5:50 pm

Nice to hear from you again. Why don't you pop into WS now and then. I appreciate it's Boresville itself with very few left but ocasionally we can kick up a shindig.
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya September 11th 2014, 10:17 pm

Will do, lol. Having a taste or 4 of Toasted Caramel Whiskey. Yumminy yum!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya February 23rd 2015, 9:56 pm

How's everyone doing? I haven't visited WS lately but will do once I get a chance. Time seems to fly by and there is always something that needs to be done. I'll need to get Google to remind me to pop in at least once a week here and WS. Will see how that goes lol.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy March 11th 2015, 5:55 pm

Think you'll be wasting your time popping in to World Start Shawna, it's a dead loss. Just a few old men and BettyLM posting now. I seldom look in. Even Sheila has given up so there's little Religion, Politics and certainly no Controversy there. It's like a morgue. Don't think I'll be back.
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 21st 2015, 7:48 pm

Ok, I haven't returned there so I'll just stay the course, lol. How's everyone these days?
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 1st 2015, 8:42 pm

Get off Facebook and post, dammit! I mean everyone lol
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 29th 2015, 9:59 pm

I'm still around! tvsurf
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero May 30th 2015, 11:48 pm

Still here :p
budozero
budozero
Assistant to the Administrator!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero June 3rd 2015, 5:37 pm

Just me? :p
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 6th 2015, 5:53 pm

Nah, I am here too, lol. Been busy on my days off getting stuff up for sale on Ebay. Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero June 8th 2015, 10:35 am

Cool! What sort of stuff?
I am getting ready to move to the south of Ireland for a new job.
So far, no plans or money, well on track! Very Happy
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 16th 2015, 9:14 pm

Oh wow! Let me know when you get settled in! I've been selling a couple usb microphones, a curling iron, PVR, range hood, hair chalk, etc. My username is shanaya37 on eBay.ca
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by budozero June 19th 2015, 11:13 am

Cool, had a look, looks like most of it went quick Very Happy

I am on track here, move next week, still have a lot to do though. Its the mix between too busy and waiting Very Happy
budozero
budozero

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 20th 2015, 7:12 pm

Had a nice boring weekend to myself, I don't mind it at all, nice and peaceful. Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 20th 2015, 7:17 pm

Oh, and my Brother HL-3040CN laser printer decided to become unusable when I was trying to print postage for my ebay stuff to ship out. I just bought a bunch of replacement toner for the damn thing! I bought a monochrome Canon MF210 laser printer on sale for 99.00, 100.00 off reg price and I really like it so I am thinking of selling the unused toner cartridges on ebay too to get some money back. My printer is giving the print unable 28 error. Google isn't helping much with getting it fixed. I tried a few suggestions but other than taking it apart I have a crap printer. So long story short, the money I made from selling stuff on ebay went toward the new printer. Rolling Eyes
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc October 10th 2015, 6:04 pm

bit of bad luck there w the printer.
Hey GF, got ur email so here I am. I am still kicking only I'm never on the puter anymore. FB w my iPhone is where I usually go. Use the puter to pay bills mostly. Hope this finds everyone well & happy. Miss everyone. I noticed that they even took down my movie forum. Sad . Have to find a new one but got this new computer n it's got win 8/10 on it n I hate it.
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya October 13th 2015, 9:18 am

Hey Kris! Nice to see you pop in. ☺
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum