Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum?

3 posters

Go down

Forum? Empty Forum?

Post by shanaya March 30th 2016, 7:44 pm

Should I keep it or no? I want to but in my opinion forums seem to be dead or at least, minimal. I dunno.
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Forum? Empty Re: Forum?

Post by budozero March 30th 2016, 11:14 pm

I lurk, but you are right, unless there is a dedicated specific purpose, or a large community to begin with, its hard to keep it going. And saying that, I am planning to get one going again myself Smile
budozero
budozero
Assistant to the Administrator!

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya April 8th 2016, 2:21 pm

budozero wrote:I lurk, but you are right, unless there is a dedicated specific purpose, or a large community to begin with, its hard to keep it going. And saying that, I am planning to get one going again myself Smile

Coolio!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow May 14th 2016, 8:32 pm

shanaya wrote:Should I keep it or no? I want to but  in my opinion forums seem to be dead or at least, minimal. I dunno.

Hey stranger. How's things ? I sure hope your not involved in that terrible fire I have been seeing in the news lately. What a terrible tragedy for people in, Alberta Canada. Ever since the news broke about this fire I thought about you and was hoping all is fine with you and your family.
Sorry I don't post here much as I am just so busy. I do swing by here from time to time and your right, it is dead for the most part. I would say if it's costing you money to run this site, then perhaps it wouldn't be worth it. But, on the other hand, if it only cost you minimum time, I would just keep it going. Like the ole saying goes, no harm, no foul. Smile
Myself, I just picked up a brand new Dell Inspiron 3656 with windows 10. Personally, I never realized computers come so far with processors etc. This thing came with 16 gig of DDR 3 memory Surprised Considering all I have ever owned was a 1.7 GHZ. Compaq Presario. and a gig of PC 2100 Laughing with XP home.
Anyhow, I wound up loosing my password to this and a few other web sites. No I am slowly getting back on line.

Take care, shanaya.

My vote would be to keep this site up if at all possible ?

Shadow.
Shadow
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 14th 2016, 8:44 pm

Nice specs, Shadow! That Dell rocks! I'm in southern B.C. so no fires here so far but we do have some in B.C. elsewhere. This forum costs next to nothing for me to keep it up so I am going to let it be. No harm in it! All I need to pay for is to remove ads and I haven't done that lately, lol! Nice to see you here even if it isn't often. Smile
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow May 14th 2016, 8:59 pm

shanaya wrote:Nice specs, Shadow! That Dell rocks! I'm in southern B.C. so no fires here so far but we do have some in B.C. elsewhere. This forum costs next to nothing for me to keep it up so I am going to let it be. No harm in it! All I need to pay for is to remove ads and I haven't done that lately, lol! Nice to see you here even if it isn't often. Smile

Glad to read everything is OK. Very Happy and I made a mistake thinking you were from the other province. I will stop by and post from time to time. I have had this new comp since early March 2016 and have just started warming up to windows 10. You know how it is when you get used to one thing ? I never was big on change. It seems so nice to be able to listen to my SiriusXM on the computer and be able to just surf the web without my music skipping because of bottle necking issues. I have tried and tried to bring this comp to it's knees, but, nothing doing. It just tackles anything and everything. I can't tell you how happy I was to find out Win 10 has one hell of a back up feature to do a mirror image of my OS. I almost went out and spent $99.00 on Acronis true image. Evil or Very Mad
See ya around the boards. Very Happy

Shadow.
Shadow
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down