Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar)

+6
shanaya
Mr Cojones
Doc
irishgodfather1
Mousessugar
Lynn
10 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) Empty Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar)

Post by Guest November 25th 2008, 3:48 am

Hey, Marti.

I've heard it was your Birthday on the 24th (or, is it the 25th?) Laughing

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) 2s7b1gh

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Save some cake for us. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar)

Post by Lynn November 25th 2008, 7:01 am

Happy B-day Marti !!!!! Very Happy

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) 28vep2f
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar)

Post by Mousessugar November 25th 2008, 10:22 am

Thank you dears.. and it is the 24th .. this is the last one after this one I've decided Im not having anymore Very Happy
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by irishgodfather1 November 25th 2008, 11:19 am

Happy birthday Marti.
How's it feel to be 16?
Bill
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc November 25th 2008, 12:59 pm

Happy belated Birthday, Marti. I hope you had a great one (since it's your last one! Laughing )
Doc
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones November 25th 2008, 2:03 pm

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) Birthday-1

Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) Birthday-2
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya November 25th 2008, 2:41 pm

Happy belated birthday, Marti! smileyparty
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar November 25th 2008, 5:32 pm

Thank you thank you thank you Very Happy I did have a nice day ( other than I have a neck thing going on .. they say could be herniated disk...?? which I think sux, cause it is painful like in spastic pains but not constant if that makes sense.. went to dr. say take pills wait till monday if not better go for the scans etc.) ok back to bday... went shopping with my Mom and Jayden had lunch so it was good because Mom was with me and there was a time. last year I wasnt sure she would be... oh yeah and prezzies lol yea!! xoxoxoxxo thanks you all for your kind wishes Smile hugs ..
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb November 25th 2008, 7:29 pm

Hey girl Happy Belated Bday. I am glad you got t spend time with your mom
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry November 25th 2008, 11:22 pm

Happy Birthday
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen November 26th 2008, 1:31 am

Happy belated,
Happy Birthday, Marti (Mousessugar) _HMhappybirthdays
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar November 26th 2008, 1:13 pm

Thank you so much everybody Very Happy
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc November 26th 2008, 5:00 pm

One more Belated from me as well. Glad you were blessed with some time with mom. I pray that the medication is working with your neck issue, that's a pretty scary place to have one that's herniated, rather high up. Take care of yourself & your family. Happy Turkey Day as well (ahead of the game on that one heehee) Hugz to ya as well.
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar November 26th 2008, 10:13 pm

krstnvnc wrote:One more Belated from me as well. Glad you were blessed with some time with mom. I pray that the medication is working with your neck issue, that's a pretty scary place to have one that's herniated, rather high up. Take care of yourself & your family. Happy Turkey Day as well (ahead of the game on that one heehee) Hugz to ya as well.

Thank you much Smile Neck hopefully will feel better, am taking the"make me wanna sleep nonstop drugs" and seems a lil better I guess.. I hope you have a Happy Turkey Day as well.. Big hugs and take care Smile
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down