Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Name interpretation

5 posters

Go down

Forum Name interpretation Empty Forum Name interpretation

Post by Doreen May 2nd 2008, 8:35 am

having been in WS and the OT there is fairly 'strict' in the sense of posts allowed, and seeing the name OMG for this forum,
I was under the understanding the posts here were things that were going to make you go OMG!

Jokes/ photos/ links etc.

I am not giving excuses for what I have posted but that is the reason for the particular selections I have put up. I seem to be the only one that understood OMG to mean OMG!

If anyone knows what I usually have posted in the past in various forums, it usually isn't along this theme.

But I think I made a couple people go OMG!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

even left Carl speachless once. and that is quite a feat.

Last edited by Doreen on May 2nd 2008, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Forum Name interpretation Empty Re: Forum Name interpretation

Post by Mousessugar May 2nd 2008, 3:04 pm

lmao girl are ya trippin .. I likes your post and Im sure everybody here does as well.. Everybody's awesome here.. it's a happy place. I think most things are a go for it.. I'm sure I will be corrected if wrong but, I think you can do most what you like here and its all good.. Smile I say post away lol
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc May 2nd 2008, 3:56 pm

I hadn't really connected it to the "AWE" OMG value till you said it. I enjoy all the posts but looking back at yours they are indeed ones that do make you say OMG, how cool you are for being alittle different & putting a twist on a same o same o OT area. Very Happy
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry May 2nd 2008, 4:23 pm

OMG what is AWE...... jocolor
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc May 2nd 2008, 5:03 pm

Larry wrote:OMG what is AWE...... jocolor
Amazingly Whitty Equine (people) Laughing
krstnvnc
krstnvnc

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 2nd 2008, 5:03 pm

Doreen wrote:having been in WS and the OT there is fairly 'strict' in the sense of posts allowed, and seeing the name OMG for this forum,
I was under the understanding the posts here were things that were going to make you go OMG!

Jokes/ photos/ links etc.

I am not giving excuses for what I have posted but that is the reason for the particular selections I have put up. I seem to be the only one that understood OMG to mean OMG!

If anyone knows what I usually have posted in the past in various forums, it usually isn't along this them.

Very Happy

Heheh, I just liked that address for the forum as there was a list to choose from and the others were boring imo. I could have had shanaya.whatever.net if I wanted. Well, not that particular word but you get the idea. Whatever you have posted so far, Doreen is ok. I like all the input here! Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down