Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today

+2
krstnvnc
Mr Cojones
6 posters

Go down

I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today Empty I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today

Post by Mr Cojones May 6th 2008, 10:54 pm

I been posting this in 3 forums now..

Women like getting flowers and I don't very often buy them..and they cost $7.99.. flower

I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today Mums

I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today Mums1
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today Empty Re: I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today

Post by krstnvnc May 6th 2008, 11:06 pm

Yep, just as pertty as the other ones you got her............almost like its twin...........mirror images..........no really, you did real good & Mummys very lucky to have a Sugar Daddy Very Happy
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today Empty Re: I Bought My Wife Some Mothers Day Flowers Today

Post by Mousessugar May 6th 2008, 11:25 pm

Awww that was very sweet!! I love to get flowers but usually I'm the one buying them Crying or Very sad Mouse's excuse would be that he wouldn't pick out the "right" ones.. lol .. Smile
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones May 6th 2008, 11:46 pm

krstnvnc wrote:Yep, just as pertty as the other ones you got her............almost like its twin...........mirror images..........no really, you did real good & Mummys very lucky to have a Sugar Daddy Very Happy
lol! Well I told you I been posting them all over.... You think I can afford new flowers for every Forum??? laughonfloor
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2008, 6:58 am

Beautiful flowers, Dale. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya May 7th 2008, 3:05 pm

Those are really nice! Smile
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by done May 7th 2008, 8:16 pm

they are nice,good going Very Happy
done
done
Dumb Ass
Dumb Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 7th 2008, 9:52 pm

Will she be able to plant them in the garden and keep them all summer or is your climate not compatible for that?

Nice flowers.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones May 7th 2008, 10:06 pm

Doreen wrote:Will she be able to plant them in the garden and keep them all summer or is your climate not compatible for that?

Nice flowers.
Yep... can plant them in the garden... but should bring them back in before freeze-up... Last fall we/she didn't and they died a natural death.. Sad
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down