Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday

+2
shanaya
Mr Cojones
6 posters

Go down

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Empty I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday

Post by Mr Cojones May 11th 2008, 2:31 pm

Jamie Nicole Snider
is selling her 2004 Pontiac Grand AM GT, 4dr, silver, automatic, 52,000km, mint condition, 1 owner, $12.000 firm, ******SOLD********.

She's a friend of our daughters..and ours too. She lives in Ft Qu'Appelle...25 miles North West of here..so she brought the car up yesterday for me to look at,,and I bought it.

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Pontiac

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Pontiac1

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Pontiac2

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Pontiac3

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Pontiac4
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Empty Re: I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday

Post by shanaya May 11th 2008, 2:51 pm

Niiiiiiiice set of wheels!!!!! Cool
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday Empty Re: I Bought A New ( for me ) Car Yesterday

Post by Mr Cojones May 11th 2008, 3:27 pm

shanaya wrote:Niiiiiiiice set of wheels!!!!! Cool
Yeh..kinda classy for an old fart like me.. Neutral It has power front seats and it looks like the back seat has never been used.. Maybe on Fathers Day I'll get to try it out... Embarassed holysheep lol3
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb May 11th 2008, 3:42 pm

Nice looking car. Hope you saved some money to buy maw something.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones May 11th 2008, 4:17 pm

baldwindeb wrote:Nice looking car. Hope you saved some money to buy maw something.
I bought her Mothers Day Flowers.. flower For $7.99... Cool
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb May 11th 2008, 4:19 pm

Those were the ones you bought her the other day?
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy May 11th 2008, 5:59 pm

It's a great looking car, Dale, and I wish you the joy of it. I never realised that Canada used kilometres rather than miles. In real life I guess it's only travelled about 32,000 miles. That looks a lot better. Smile
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Cojones May 11th 2008, 6:56 pm

Wuggy wrote:It's a great looking car, Dale, and I wish you the joy of it. I never realised that Canada used kilometres rather than miles. In real life I guess it's only travelled about 32,000 miles. That looks a lot better. Smile
Yep..we're semi-metric .. like England.. when we were there 6 years ago.. I think the speed was posted in KPH..and all the road signs were in miles... I don't really care for Metric.. not that its hard to learn... but all our country roads are laid out in miles.. An East -West road every mile and a North-South road every 2 miles.. Its based on a section of land which is one square mile... I think..??...and Celsius temps are way too coarse a scale.. They give temps in both C & F..and in the stores..meat is marked in both Kgs and Lbs...with Lbs being the largest number on the package..
Mr Cojones
Mr Cojones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy May 11th 2008, 7:43 pm

Here in Scotland we still have Miles per Hour and Miles per Gallon even though we have to buy our petrol by the litre. I don't suppose there's a soul in the entire country who can tell you how many miles to the litre his car does. Everyone has to convert litres to gallons before making the calculation. As far as weights and measures is concerned everything is similar to you in as much as it is displayed in Kgs and Lbs. Unfortunately Kgs take prominence. It's an absolute bugger trying to figure out how many Kgs are in half a pound. And it's getting worse.
Wuggy
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2008, 7:23 am

Nice car. Cool

Isn't the steering wheel on the wrong side, though? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar May 12th 2008, 12:09 pm

Nice Car .. Smile
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen May 12th 2008, 3:03 pm

Wuggy wrote:Here in Scotland we still have Miles per Hour and Miles per Gallon even though we have to buy our petrol by the litre. I don't suppose there's a soul in the entire country who can tell you how many miles to the litre his car does. Everyone has to convert litres to gallons before making the calculation. As far as weights and measures is concerned everything is similar to you in as much as it is displayed in Kgs and Lbs. Unfortunately Kgs take prominence. It's an absolute bugger trying to figure out how many Kgs are in half a pound. And it's getting worse.

EASY conversions here

http://www.hobbyprojects.com/dictionary_of_units/fuel_consumption.html

and yes, Dale should be able to tell you liters per mile as gas is sold by the liter in Canada as well.
Doreen
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down