Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY I WASN'T IN KINDERGARTEN CLASS YESTERDAY

2 posters

Go down

WHY I WASN'T IN KINDERGARTEN  CLASS YESTERDAY Empty WHY I WASN'T IN KINDERGARTEN CLASS YESTERDAY

Post by ScottL September 9th 2009, 5:27 pm

Found this, out and about:

My dad used to let me ride in the back of the car with a case of beer. He would lose a few on the ride home and of course, I blamed the liquor store for selling him a case of beer with only 22 bottles. "They're playing you for a fool, dad" I would say.

So pops went back go to the liquor store, bought another case and put it on the counter. He opened it in front of the clerk and count the bottles. Of course, when he got home, two more would be missing. "Dad," I would say "Didn't you see the guy grab two of them when you putting your wallet away? He was laughing at you the whole time.

So dad went back. Put another case of beer on the counter and opened it. He counted them, closed the case and put his arm across the box and paid for the beer. The clerk probably thought the old man had slipped a gear. Not only is this guy on his third case of beer, he's counting every bottle.

I switched two empties from under the seat with two full ones. Dad saw this and was livid. He went back to the liquor store, punched the guy. The cops came, arrested dad and I got to ride to the jail in the front seat of a police car.

And that's why I wasn't in Kindergarten class yesterday.

WHY I WASN'T IN KINDERGARTEN  CLASS YESTERDAY F_kgsdgf7m_0d77aca
ScottL
ScottL

Back to top Go down

WHY I WASN'T IN KINDERGARTEN  CLASS YESTERDAY Empty Re: WHY I WASN'T IN KINDERGARTEN CLASS YESTERDAY

Post by shanaya September 9th 2009, 6:36 pm

lol!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down