Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who automaticly hate the music you listen to...

5 posters

Go down

People who automaticly hate the music you listen to... Empty People who automaticly hate the music you listen to...

Post by Ro'Jinn May 9th 2008, 10:08 pm

Seems every topic I do involves music scratch but my rant is the people who listen to it but hate it without listening further. I mean, I love catchy hits from classic bands, but my ultimate favourite music is hugely different sounds that grow on you. Power theatrical metal music is my ultimate favourite, Pagan's Mind being a massive example. But some people hate it only because it isn't a radio catchy kind of song, that is fecking annoying... Evil or Very Mad Of course, to each their own... But still, I wish more people would give music like that a chance, to find music that the radios don't tell you to listen to. Again, I love the Beatles/Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd etc whom all been on the radio, but I do not like the new stuff much at all. I instead listen to stuff that most people apparently hate because it isn't instantly catchy... Some people outright mention I have no taste in music as a result without asking me what else I might listen to. Mad

Ro'Jinn
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

People who automaticly hate the music you listen to... Empty Re: People who automaticly hate the music you listen to...

Post by shanaya May 9th 2008, 10:27 pm

You be your own person Colton Very Happy
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

People who automaticly hate the music you listen to... Empty Re: People who automaticly hate the music you listen to...

Post by Mousessugar May 9th 2008, 10:53 pm

I agree completely.. be you! That's what makes each of us special, the things that separate us. Now me, I just don't care what other people think most of the time, I figure if it works for me then so be it and whoever doesn't like oh well. Smile
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ro'Jinn May 9th 2008, 11:51 pm

Definitely Very Happy I never stop listening to what I love, thanks for the support, I always respect what people like to listen to, even if I don't like it, just as long as they respect my music. Just a rant that kinda came from work heh.

Ro'Jinn
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb May 18th 2008, 3:50 pm

As mom said just be you. I am different from most everyone I know in real life so I understand how it can make you feel but you know what, who cares. I am me, you are you, and they are they. Thats what makes the world go round.
I remember my son was in 8th grade and the principal called me to school and asked me if I had seen my sons hands. I said yes, I have for the last 13 years seen those hands everyday. He proceeded to say, well he has black nail polish on. I said, yes he does. He said , well he listens to music that the other kids don't like and it is going to cause problems. He advised that I make him take the nail polish off his nails. I told him no I would not do that because it is what makes him an individual. I told him that we are not all meant to be the same and that he was just trying to express himself. I told him if Rick listened to rap and wore his pants down around his ass it wouldn't be an issue because that is how all the kids dress. I told him to just leave him alone. Being different isn't bad it means you think for yourself.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ro'Jinn May 20th 2008, 9:39 pm

baldwindeb wrote:As mom said just be you. I am different from most everyone I know in real life so I understand how it can make you feel but you know what, who cares. I am me, you are you, and they are they. Thats what makes the world go round.
I remember my son was in 8th grade and the principal called me to school and asked me if I had seen my sons hands. I said yes, I have for the last 13 years seen those hands everyday. He proceeded to say, well he has black nail polish on. I said, yes he does. He said , well he listens to music that the other kids don't like and it is going to cause problems. He advised that I make him take the nail polish off his nails. I told him no I would not do that because it is what makes him an individual. I told him that we are not all meant to be the same and that he was just trying to express himself. I told him if Rick listened to rap and wore his pants down around his ass it wouldn't be an issue because that is how all the kids dress. I told him to just leave him alone. Being different isn't bad it means you think for yourself.

I was always tempted to do a short video in school for fun titled "March of the Penguins 2" seeing kids walk around with those pants Laughing but I definitely support what you said, whether I agree or not with the nail polish and all that doesn't matter because it is anyone's choice. That's what makes our countries so great. It's a shame though that the school pulled that, I even haven't seen anything like that in any school I've been at, maybe I was fortunate there. I never did that stuff or anything; in fact the music I listen to now mostly came during my home school days when I found my own true interests that were only for me in its purity. But I love to pass it on to anyone who's curious Cool

Ro'Jinn
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc May 20th 2008, 11:32 pm

Well down here at my daughters school we have it all........the gangs, the preppies, the farmers, the geeks, the plain janes & does, the "nerds", all races that create clans, & of course the "full head to toers dressed to kill makeup, piercings, full out gothic, rich, low income, cocky, druggies, hippies , very femine males & very masculine females. (etc) Laughing Depending on what day of the week it is determines my daughters dress attire (JK) Laughing
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ro'Jinn May 26th 2008, 9:58 pm

krstnvnc wrote:Well down here at my daughters school we have it all........the gangs, the preppies, the farmers, the geeks, the plain janes & does, the "nerds", all races that create clans, & of course the "full head to toers dressed to kill makeup, piercings, full out gothic, rich, low income, cocky, druggies, hippies , very femine males & very masculine females. (etc) Laughing Depending on what day of the week it is determines my daughters dress attire (JK) Laughing
Sounds like my old schools Laughing

Ro'Jinn
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down