Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need your prayers

+2
shanaya
baldwindeb
6 posters

Go down

I need your prayers Empty I need your prayers

Post by baldwindeb June 6th 2008, 6:37 am

I have been in so much pain with my foot and knee as of this week. During vacation I rested a lot so it was beginning to feel better but now back to work it is almost impossible not to be in 100% pain on my foot and I have to stand 8 hours a day. Doc said take pain pills and stretch. I told Doc it doesn't help. I don't know what to do anymore. I cant afford to lose this job so I have to leave it up to a miracle for now.I ended up in the emergency room a week before vacation because of the pain. Last night at work I had to sit down for about a half hour because it hurt so bad but that couldn't last long because there were so many customers in the store and only 2 employees because our hours have been cut.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

I need your prayers Empty Re: I need your prayers

Post by Guest June 6th 2008, 6:39 am

Sending prayers your way, Deb. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya June 6th 2008, 8:43 am

I hope something can be done about your pain soon! Hate to think of you having to suffer like that!
shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc June 6th 2008, 9:00 am

Dbe, prayers being targeted as I write this. Do you by chance have a brace for your knee & some instep soles for your feet? Have they tried cortozone shots on you? I know in your job it's hard not to be on them but try to get as many sit downs as you can & eleveate them for a few to get the circulation going strong again. Keep us posted lady, I know there's a healing there for you, rather it be by God's intervention or Him giving the doc's knowledge, it will come. Wish I could take it for you, you know I would if I could, but am here in any other way you need me. Hugz : )
krstnvnc
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar June 6th 2008, 10:17 am

Hello Deb, so sorry to hear your hurting so badly. I am also sending prayers, and lots of positive thoughts your way. I hope you get some relief soon, like Kris said try to take little breaks when you can. Take care girl..

I need your prayers BELIEVE22-1
Mousessugar
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharber60 June 6th 2008, 12:41 pm

Deb, I hope your foot gets better soon..
Have you been X-rayed to see if you have spurs on that foot?

http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/generalinfo2/a/heelspur.htm
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn June 6th 2008, 9:01 pm

Aww Deb... You have been through so much in the last two years.....Sending prayers your way....
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb June 7th 2008, 6:40 am

Thanks so much everyone.
What I have with my foot is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_fasciitis and that is on my left foot. Now my knee it is the outer side of my right leg from above my knee down into my shin, I have tendinitis.
baldwindeb
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn June 7th 2008, 8:12 pm

baldwindeb wrote:Thanks so much everyone.
What I have with my foot is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_fasciitis and that is on my left foot. Now my knee it is the outer side of my right leg from above my knee down into my shin, I have tendinitis.

That doesn't sound good....Hope you have been able to rest it.... hasflower
Lynn
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down