Shanaya's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Short Vids I made At The Vedder River Today

3 posters

Go down

Some Short Vids I made At The Vedder River Today Empty Some Short Vids I made At The Vedder River Today

Post by shanaya June 20th 2009, 7:03 pm

shanaya
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Some Short Vids I made At The Vedder River Today Empty Re: Some Short Vids I made At The Vedder River Today

Post by irishgodfather1 June 20th 2009, 9:36 pm

Nice video. Hope you found your way home Shanaya.
If your anything like Barb you get lost crossing the street. Twisted Evil
irishgodfather1
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Some Short Vids I made At The Vedder River Today Empty Re: Some Short Vids I made At The Vedder River Today

Post by sharber60 June 20th 2009, 11:36 pm

Old buildings behind fence are old CFB Chillwack army base buildings used to be nice but not looked after now in this part of the Base. Some old Offices etc. Much better on the front new parts of the base where FVC University, police training CFOC builing used for dorm s & training. Would like to see what they did to the kitchen part probably still used for meals I would think. Hard work while working there in the 4 Mess Halls.
sharber60
sharber60
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2009, 8:14 am

Nice videos. Must be beautiful up there at the moment with it being the middle of summer.

So darn cold here right now, almost makes me wish it were summer again. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down